Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

AndyWhiston

Post by AndyWhiston »

This might be the million-dollar question but how long do they take to build?
Mine is down as week build week 45 but would have thought it only takes a few days to a week to make one? (Naive, moi?)
IV60 Loft/Quartz Grey/towbar prep/(100KW charging) 125KW now included as standard/climate pack plus/drive package/parking package/19in Alloy Wheels - Regulus Anthracite. Ordered 1st July 2021 - Build Week 45

RichR

Post by RichR »

I tend to think of 'build week' as 'fitting the configurable items to the chassis number that's assigned to you'. For example, a body in the colour you want, LHD or RHD components, interior, suspension, etc. That does indeed probably only take a few days (assuming all the components are available), plus a few days of tests and adjustments. There are videos on YouTube of Skoda's production lines.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

News at last

My dealer has just told me it is on a ship now on its way over

So nice to have some information at last

So fingers crossed should get it within a couple of weeks 😀
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

AndyWhiston wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:35 am This might be the million-dollar question but how long do they take to build?
Mine is down as week build week 45 but would have thought it only takes a few days to a week to make one? (Naive, moi?)
Vw say it takes around 30 hours to build an id3, so I'd say around the same.
Octavias are also built on the same production line and it would depend on having all the computer chips avaliable.

While it's build week 45, it may have been started on monday, or it could have been started on Saturday.
After tthe car us built it oculd be sitting in a holding pen at the factory for upt o 10 days waiting for a space on a train to the port.
Then when it gets to the port, waiting for a space on a boat to the uk. Lastly waiting for a space on a transporter to get to the dealer.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Happy days, received a phone call this morning and the car has arrived at the dealership, will post a few photos when I call to inspect the car. As previously stated it was ordered on 21 July 2021 with the following but did not order the heat pump. I will add the extras in the signature box later.
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

Goaty wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
I have just done that and got one with my initials. So almost a personal plate!
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Helijock wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:38 pm
Goaty wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:41 pm If anyone’s interested, you might be able to ask the dealership if you can pick your own registration number from the limited selection they have available. I’ve been ‘allowed’ to do this on a few occasions in the past.
I have just done that and got one with my initials. So almost a personal plate!

I don’t know if there’s a ‘high five’ emoji but this will do ✋
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Pretty chuffed with my number plate EV71 SUV

But obviously I had to pay extra for it

Even more pleased now I’m getting the car wile 71 is still the correct plate I was a bit worried it might stretch out to a 22 plate which would have been a bit annoying
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

DazF05 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:37 pm Pretty chuffed with my number plate EV71 SUV

But obviously I had to pay extra for it

Even more pleased now I’m getting the car wile 71 is still the correct plate I was a bit worried it might stretch out to a 22 plate which would have been a bit annoying

🤣🤣. A colleague of mine once spent a lot of money on a plate which matched the name of a product used in our industry - only to find out less than a year later that the product name he was so proud to have adorning his car, would be banned due to environmental issues 😆

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post