Energy Blue Sportline 80

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

14 weeks after ordering, this afternoon I collected my Enyaq from the dealership. Energy Blue on Sportline looks even better in real life than we imagined. Much deeper colour than Race Blue. Drive home in rush hour traffic in the dark was great - so quiet, those big Sportline seats so comfortable. Had a play with ACC and Travel Assist, works a treat. HUD is really nice (in the dark at least).
Dealer had me set up Skoda Connect in the collection bay so that’s all sorted and working. No issues with kick sensor for boot door, satnav dark mode or anything I’ve tried so far.
Currently on charge (6.5kW from my PodPoint), I’ll have a proper look round and go through the settings in daylight tomorrow.

2DE07ACC-07B9-4C5C-926D-571BC50B73C4.jpeg

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Congrats RichR, looking good and looking forward to your findings, I collect mine on wednesday as it's being prepped with the dog guard etc. Happy driving
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
coom80

Post by coom80 »

I’ve had mine since July and have absolutely no complaints (other than the app, but that’s not car related). Really love the seats compared to the test drive vehicle. HUD is more useful than I thought it would be.
Skoda ENYAQ 150kW 80 Sportline 82kWh 5dr Auto
Race Blue Metallic
Convenience Package Plus
Infotainment Package Plus
Panoramic Sunroof
Tow Bar Electrically Retractable
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Congratulations! You’ve certainly been waiting patiently. I thought you mentioned the other day that it’s due today but wondered if it had been delayed due to the weather conditions. That would have been annoying for you!!

That blue is stunning; I’ve seen one in real life and absolutely looks like a premium colour.

Lots of toys to play with on there - I definitely recommend getting Auto Hold set up on the favourites screen, as I have done here :

(PS - hope the dogs all fit!)

4D270A2F-3307-4753-93B6-6013DE28D18D.jpeg

iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

Already done. I was thinking about just leaving auto hold disabled (so it’s like every car I’ve ever driven). But actually found it useful on the drive home. But yes, it’s a pain when parking.
Yes, collection was at 3pm. Later than I’d have liked, but can’t fault the dealership otherwise.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bassoonbridge

Post by Bassoonbridge »

Great news RichR. Thanks for all the help you've been on the forum.
Had my Sportline a couple of weeks now, but I'm sure you're more experienced with it than me!
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Hope you got the Velcro things, too ! Very useful 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
EdH

Post by EdH »

Looks fantastic. Where exactly is the sensor for the boot. On a particular side, near the front etc? I’m sure I’ve got it to work once or twice but it’s not a good look in the supermarket car park of it doesn’t work straight away! Assuming keys need to be with me for it to work. Great tip on the auto hold shortcut!
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Ooooh looks great. You're right that blue is really good. So good I am starting to regret paying extra for the black but hey ho. I am now on the start of my 18th week since ordering. Still informed (as I was on paying deposit on Day 1) I can expect deliver sometime in December, fingers and toes crossed
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
RichR

Post by RichR »

Goaty wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:35 pm Hope you got the Velcro things, too ! Very useful 👍
Yes, two in the boot. Also cable bag thing, ice scraper and umbrella all present.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post