Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Roo1980

Post by Roo1980 »

Mary21 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:44 pm my dealer said I won’t get to choose my reg but I do get to veto it if it’s an ex’s name or something like that!
You'd be very unlucky if your exs name was YL71 PGH! :D :!:

ians

Post by ians »

RichR wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:46 pm It seems the problematic modules at the moment are the electric child locks in the Family Packages, and 360 degree cameras in the Parking Plus package (now not possible to order).

The worldwide semiconductor shortage is likely to continue into next year - Samsung, Apple, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft have all announced that they have been unable to manufacture their flagship products in the second part of this year. Many car manufacturers aren't making any cars at all because of it. I assume the dealer did make you aware that they couldn't say when it would be completed?
The dealer had been very optimistic about delivery once the vehicle had entered into production and even when it was awaiting a component had said he did expect it to complete soon as the order was not on any of the seriously delayed orders they had been notified of etc. So I suppose I had gotten my hopes up that they vehicle would be delivered before Christmas. Now the message is very much don't know specific element is causing the delay, don't know when completion will be cant comment about any effects on long term reliability of the vehicle and dont know how the vehicles is being stored / held. So it is what it is. Frustrating.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
AndyWhiston

Post by AndyWhiston »

Update from lease company dated 2nd Dec stating status of "In Transit to Dealer' although estimated date to dealer is still early Jan 2022. They have supplied a chassis number though which gives me hope the car is actually real and it might be delivered earlier, fingers crossed etc.
IV60 Loft/Quartz Grey/towbar prep/(100KW charging) 125KW now included as standard/climate pack plus/drive package/parking package/19in Alloy Wheels - Regulus Anthracite. Ordered 1st July 2021 - Build Week 45
RichR

Post by RichR »

From when it leaves the factory to collection from dealer is usually 4-5 weeks. Takes a while to get from Mlada Boleslav to Emden, then wait for a ship, then a couple of days to get across to the UK, couple of days to get through import procedures and then it's up to the dealer to get if from the port to their premises. Mine left the factory around 5th November, and I collected on 29th November. So if yours left the factory on 2nd December, it'd likely to be arriving at the dealer around Christmas - which I guess is why they've said beginning of January.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

I believe mine left the factory some time around or just after 20/11. I’ve just been told by the dealer that it’s still not arrived in the UK, however. Starting to think I may not get it before Christmas now, which would be a shame. Had the charger fitted this week mind - an Easee One. V happy with it indeed.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

That's still within the VAG timelines - approximately 10 days to port, 10 days to destination country, 10 days to dealership. Mine was 24 days from leaving the factory to collection last month.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Delbert_Wilkins

Post by Delbert_Wilkins »

RichR wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:21 pm That's still within the VAG timelines - approximately 10 days to port, 10 days to destination country, 10 days to dealership. Mine was 24 days from leaving the factory to collection last month.
Helpful context - thanks v much.
iV80 Suite | Quartz Grey | Comfort Basic | Family Plus | Assisted Drive Basic | 125kW | Rear Side Airbags | Heat Pump | 20” Vega Wheels.
Ordered 31/8; Build week 44; Collected 28/12/21.
Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Beninscotland wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:33 am
Beninscotland wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:37 pm Deposit for Sportline placed on 28/07/2021. Was advised on the day I should expect fairly long lead time of delivery around mid-December due to the semiconductor shortage. Have not had any update from dealer as yet but not really expecting one at this stage. Reading other users experiences here I am keeping fingers crossed this isn't delayed beyond December but I won't be surprised if it is. Regardless can't wait for it to arrive.
Update - just come out of the Skoda customer services chat thingy. My Sportline started its build today (13 September 2021), with a 2 week build and approximate delivery to dealership 4 weeks after that, which would be the week commencing 18th October. They did say however that there 'may be delays due to semiconductor shortage' - so who knows, but at least the ball is rolling
Update - well not really an update. Dealer was in touch yesterday to say 'still no update' and delivery now looks like sometime in January. A little disappointed as I was hoping for a pre-Christmas delivery, but not unexpected. Will just have to be patient. I posted in this thread a few weeks ago that it seems some order statuses are being regularly updated (ie. Left factory, arrived Emden, on route, arrives UK port etc) and others are not. Mine seems to be in the no update group, which is frustrating
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
Honshow

Post by Honshow »

Honshow wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:38 pm Ordered mine 13th July, got told 9th Nov it had been built so hopefully just another 2 or 3 weeks to go.
That would put it around 20 weeks
Update, Interest free loan from Energy Savings Trust come through quicker than expected ( have heard it can take 4 weeks after you supply the invoice from the garage )
It took less than 2 weeks, so hopefully will pick up car on Monday as long as the salesman can sort final details in time.

So overall time from order to collection will be 22 weeks. 5 month almost to the day.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

I'm a bit pissed with my dealer I've had to chase for updates it took for me to send an email for him to even realise the car had been built since then nothing untill I phoned a week ago to say its at the port, called yesterday but he was "busy" and heard nothing since piss poor from John Clark as usuall.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post