Pod-point or enyaq charging issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Stantheman

Post by Stantheman »

Hi

We have an enyaq and pod point installed at home!
Most of the time the Pod point scheduled charge which is controlled from the app charges the car - no issues! Then randomly the pod point loses WiFi and charges the car! I understand that if PP loses WiFi it reverts to plug and charge.

What I want to know is; should, once WiFi reconnected, it still charging and go back to schedules charge?

It seems to happen the same day every week!

Last Tuesday evening we had a ton of problems and I rang pP on the Wednesday and last night the car charge 5.30pm to about midnight. The car is set to 100% charge and yet it stopped bag on 80%! If WiFi signal dropped and it reverted to plug and charge surely it would of continue to charge to 100% not stop at 80%? The app is scheduled to charge 00.30-4.30 every day and it’s set up to do that everyday!

The car has no set up to charge independently only by the pod point app!

I just don’t understand it sometimes! Like I said I get that when it loses WiFi etc - why is that the only device that loses WiFi, nothing else in our home does, we have sky that needs WiFi etc and all works fine! We have a booster device to enhance the signal as advised by PP!

Anyone have any advise? Going to call PP again but fear they are just going to say “it’s your WiFi”

It leaves you will charging anxiety every night!

Thanks

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

How far away is your Pod from the router ? If the pod is loosing the WiFi then the signal must be weak.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post