Having all electrics turned off

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
sam_vasu

Post by sam_vasu »

Westy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:25 am Sam

The trick Ive found with mrs Westy is finding charging points with a Waitrose food on the forecourt (or M&S at the very least) - that way the car charges whilst Mrs Westy is bankrupting me on yellow label specials.

Mind you she somehow managed to spend 15 minutes in Budgens (West Meon Hut in Hampshire) the other day - no idea what there was to buy in there.
Love it! Thanks Westy - we do love the yellow labels…

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Just an observation to contribute to this thread; (whilst waiting in my car for a colleague to arrive) - after about 20 mins, a synthesized chord played - one I’ve not heard before - and the dash / main screen have shut down completely. So it does appear to completely shut off, just as it would when locking the car, after a period of time, even when you’re sat inside.

I did have Clima Off beforehand. Not sure if it would shut down in the same way if Clima had been on.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post