Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

IanJ wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:49 pm
Ouvavou wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:20 pm
ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm Just had my Zappi installed today, no idea when I'll get the car to go with it. 🤔
Can I asked who installed the Zappi and are you getting the grant? I ordered my IV60 at the end of Oct and the paper work has a delivery date of June. When I rang one installer he said they could only be installed within 4 months of the delivery date in order to get the grant. I asked the dealer if he could knock me up a letter stating a April delivery date but he didn't appear to want help. With the grant ending in March I wasn't sure if I'd end up qualifying but you're not the first who seems to have it installed well ahead of a delivery date. Maybe you haven't bothered with the grant though in which case the limitation wouldn't apply. Or maybe I need to try your installer!
As I understand it the only proof that is needed for the installer to receive the grant from the government is a proof of purchase and a copy of the order from your dealer order will suffice. I know that you want a Zappi, but I had a Sync EV charge point installed late last year and I have not received a delivery date for the EV.

Here's the link to the gov website https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-required
Cheers Ian - I’ll have to try the installer again and if they insist on 4 month thing I’ll try some others. These guys were recommended.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22

ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 pm Just had my Zappi installed today, no idea when I'll get the car to go with it. 🤔
Can I asked who installed the Zappi and are you getting the grant? I ordered my IV60 at the end of Oct and the paper work has a delivery date of June. When I rang one installer he said they could only be installed within 4 months of the delivery date in order to get the grant. I asked the dealer if he could knock me up a letter stating a April delivery date but he didn't appear to want help. With the grant ending in March I wasn't sure if I'd end up qualifying but you're not the first who seems to have it installed well ahead of a delivery date. Maybe you haven't bothered with the grant though in which case the limitation wouldn't apply. Or maybe I need to try your installer!
Stratford Energy Solutions installed it for me (based in Stratford upon Avon). They took copies of my paperwork/till receipt for the deposit so they could get the grant for me.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

ChangoMutney wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:04 pm
Stratford Energy Solutions installed it for me (based in Stratford upon Avon). They took copies of my paperwork/till receipt for the deposit so they could get the grant for me.
Cheers - I think I need to try a few more installers 😀
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Ouvavou wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:06 pm Cheers - I think I need to try a few more installers 😀
I think they're quite busy now with all the car sales (all the installers). We had to wait about 5 weeks. The irony is we now have to use our granny charger on our plug in Prius for at least the next 6 months :cry:
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Cheers - I think I need to try a few more installers 😀
If Zappi isn’t a must have, I used the Sync EV website to complete an easy online survey, uploading photos of where I wanted the charge point located, the consumer unit, the meter box and mani fuse, together with one of the earth bonding. The quote was received from Mr Charger, Sync EV's local installer within 2 days and the installation was set for a week and a day later.

The installation is neat and tidy, and the whole process was efficient and pain-free.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Rowly

Post by Rowly »

IanJ wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:49 pm
As I understand it the only proof that is needed for the installer to receive the grant from the government is a proof of purchase and a copy of the order from your dealer order will suffice. I know that you want a Zappi, but I had a Sync EV charge point installed late last year and I have not received a delivery date for the EV.

Here's the link to the gov website https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... s-required
This is indeed correct. I had a Zappi installed on 8th Dec and all I had to provide the installers was a copy of the order form.
iV80 Black Magic ecoSuite, Heat Pump, Convenience+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive +, Comfort Basic, Climate Basic, Transport, Infotainment+. Orderd 24/10/21 Caffyns Tunbridge Wells. Confirmed build WK40/22 - Delivered 12/12/22
orrery

Post by orrery »

For those of you twiddling your thumbs waiting for your Enyaq, I set up a countdown as my home page in the browser
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... sive&csz=1

Just edit the 20220131 to the expected date. I'm sure there are better ones.

I needed something to give me hope during the wait.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
jimmyb78

Post by jimmyb78 »

My wife has an Enyaq 80 on order that she's just been told now wont get until May, originally ordered in July last year with expected delivery in October. Seems to be getting put back and back each week.

Had the DC fast charging, Family pack and electric towbar as options, she'ss going to ring the lease company next week to try and find out what's going on.

With the DC fast charging being standard now should she be having that removed from the options?
iv80 loft, Arctic Silver electric towbar, 125kw fast charging, kids pack
Ordered Early July 2021 through Hitachi lease
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

I want mine to be have a 22 plate, so am willing to wait until March but I am also itching to get it.
Thomas419924 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm
sw1000 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:24 pm
orrery wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:39 pm Just heard that mine is waiting at Emden for the ship to UK. Ordered 1st October, expected end January. Further updates will follow ...
Interesting, ordered ours 4th October . Wonder if we are far behind, going to not bother them until next month. Any contact beforehand would be a bonus
Hope
I’m not far behind yourself I ordered the 16th oct .
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

When did you order?
EVlondon wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:33 pm Hi all

Been reading this since early Sept when I placed my order - it’s been really useful.

Was given a build week of 45 then told it was built on 23 Dec. Today it reached the UK my dealer said! Hoping to pick it up in the next couple of weeks. I have my private reg on hold at DVLA as I part exchanged my BMW i3 at the time of order.
—————///
IV 60 / Black magic pearl / 100 kw battery / Assisted Drive Basic / Convenience Basic / Comfort Seat basic - upgraded to Parking Package Plus after ordering
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post