Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

RallimG

Post by RallimG »

jimmyb78 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:38 pm My wife has an Enyaq 80 on order that she's just been told now wont get until May, originally ordered in July last year with expected delivery in October. Seems to be getting put back and back each week.

Had the DC fast charging, Family pack and electric towbar as options, she'ss going to ring the lease company next week to try and find out what's going on.

With the DC fast charging being standard now should she be having that removed from the options?
I'm in a similar position - company lease - order placed for an 80 Sportline end of July hoping it would be ready to replace my current company lease a Citroen C4 this month.. :lol: but was told in November it was delayed to March 31st, and this week another message from the lease company to say May 31st! I rang the lease company and they were going to chase the dealer for more info but have not heard anything back yet... frustrating! - but as I've read on a number of other posts, and the lease company advisor agreed, lease orders are often at the bottom of the pile for the dealers.. :(
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

BussoV6

Post by BussoV6 »

As i said a fair few pages back in this thread, i was told by Skoda that they were indeed prioritising Retail sales, ie through dealers, have since been told in December that this is no longer the case and that they were now building to date order.... mine was ordered via lease company early July and accepted by the factory, still no build date however...
Private Lease - Enyaq IV60, Arctic Silver, Eco-suite. Order accepted early July 2021. Build week 10, production stopped wk 9! Still no news...
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

I’ve just checked with my dealer and my order hasn’t been accepted by the factory yet. Ordered 20/10/21. I’m not particularly bothered although I’m hoping that the order will be accepted and maybe even a build date assigned sometime in Jan.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
arc

Post by arc »

The dealer informed me recently that my order (Enyaq 80, ordered 1 Oct 2021) is actually on the production line since week 52 2021! But due to parts shortage it is already being delayed...
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

Ouvavou wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:07 pm I’ve just checked with my dealer and my order hasn’t been accepted by the factory yet. Ordered 20/10/21. I’m not particularly bothered although I’m hoping that the order will be accepted and maybe even a build date assigned sometime in Jan.
It's like they don't want your money, going to be interesting.

We have one car ordered on the 1st Oct on the production line missing bits, another on the 20th with no order accepted.

Mine is probably somewhere in between , given we ticked all the option packs I'm expecting this to cause issues ref the chip shortage
EVlondon

Post by EVlondon »

Just had a call to say my car will be in the dealers ready for collection on Thursday :D :D .

I already have a BMW charger on my drive just assuming this will work.

Will post some photos when I get her. If all goes ahead it’s basically bang on 4 months which I’m very happy about. My small north london dealership has been really helpful in communicating too 😀
IV 60 / Black magic pearl / 100 kw / Assisted Drive Basic / Convenience Basic / Comfort Seat basic - upgraded to Parking Package Plus after ordering ** ordered 10/09/21
Deleted User 474

Brilliant, nice surprise to start your day. Bet you are looking forward to it.

We have our PodPoint installer here at the moment so hopefully that goes smoothly .

Decided I will give Skoda a call later to see how they are getting on, 14 weeks since we placed the order so I think that's a reasonable amount of time to ask for an update
EVlondon

Post by EVlondon »

sw1000 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:55 am Brilliant, nice surprise to start your day. Bet you are looking forward to it.

We have our PodPoint installer here at the moment so hopefully that goes smoothly .

Decided I will give Skoda a call later to see how they are getting on, 14 weeks since we placed the order so I think that's a reasonable amount of time to ask for an update
That seems fair enough! Great to get the charger installed and ready.

I’m looking forward to handing back my Octavia that they kindly lent me whilst the car was on order. No rear cameras or sensors at all … gone back to old school mirrors 😂
IV 60 / Black magic pearl / 100 kw / Assisted Drive Basic / Convenience Basic / Comfort Seat basic - upgraded to Parking Package Plus after ordering ** ordered 10/09/21
Deleted User 474

Just spoke to my dealer , mine is showing as ordered which is a start at least but no further updates available.

Will try again end of March
orrery

Post by orrery »

For those who've got their Enyaq:
How long after you got your "Get ready to pick up your Enyaq" email from Skoda, was the car available?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post