ID4 Price comparison

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Just had an email to say the ID4 was available to order, so out of interest, I created a spec that exactly matched my Enyaq, Came to £4000 more. The Enyaq is considered to be better than the ID4 judging by all the reviews I've seen.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi

DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

And my experience was exactly the same

I am a real VW fan and did struggle a bit with the idea of a different badge but I am extremely pleased with my Enyaq
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
robbieduncan

Post by robbieduncan »

I think it can be very option specific. Our must haves were ACC and area view. Area view seemed to only be available on the iD.4 in Max trim. Which really made it very expensive compared to a Enyaq 60 Loft with the correct options packs added
60 Loft, Climate+, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive+, Parking+, Family Basic, Race Blue Metallic
Ordered Dec 2021, expecting deliver 2023
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

robbieduncan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:13 pm I think it can be very option specific. Our must haves were ACC and area view. Area view seemed to only be available on the iD.4 in Max trim. Which really made it very expensive compared to a Enyaq 60 Loft with the correct options packs added
I actually hadn't selected area view (but I have it in my Enyaq spec) so it would have been even more than an extra £4000!
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Also the only ID4 in my budget had steel wheels and plastic wheel trim’s
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

If you go via Drive the Deal you can get at least a £2.3k discount on an ID4. I tried and failed to get any form of discount on my Skoda order!

But as others have said it depends on options. The pano roof was about 3 times the price on the ID4 compared to the Enyaq as an example
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

At the time of my order (Jul 21) there were no discounts on the ID4, too new, but there some offers on the ID3. The best could manage on the Enyaq was “free” wheel and chrome package upgrades (£950), £2500 Government EV grant and a Skoda £750 PCP contribution. Not sure if the Skoda PCP contribution is still available. Recollect that the ID4 heat pump is more expensive than Enyaq, assume they are identical.

Now want to reduce monthly payments by paying off a lump sum - tried on numerous occasions to speak to a real person at Skoda Finance but found it impossible to get through. Have done this before with several VWs without any problem.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Bryanmet

Post by Bryanmet »

Good video showing the Sportline 80x coming out on top over ID4 GTX and Audi Q4 E-Tron 50. Better car all round and much better value - £15k less than Audi!

Private Car: Enyaq IV60 Suite - Brilliant Silver, 21” Alloys, Convenience Plus, Parking Basic, Climate Basic, Tow Bar, 100Kw. Ordered 21/07/21 - Delivered 22/11/21.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post