Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Tulls

Post by Tulls »

The dealer hinted this week that my 60 has been built but still waiting some components part(s). Has anyone else recent experienced of this and have any idea on build/delivery times or is it back to the litter of when parts arrive? Is there a similar lottery on getting the boat over to england
Enyaq I 60 loft black magic

Ordered 10 May 21, delivery due mid Aug, mid Sept, late Oct, early Jan & now end Jan

Beninscotland

Post by Beninscotland »

Tulls wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:22 am The dealer hinted this week that my 60 has been built but still waiting some components part(s). Has anyone else recent experienced of this and have any idea on build/delivery times or is it back to the litter of when parts arrive? Is there a similar lottery on getting the boat over to england
Bit of a lottery I believe. Some seem to have minimal delay due to semi conductors and others take weeks and weeks. Previous posts in this thread will give you an indication
Sportline
Ordered: 28/07/2021
Start Build: 13/09/2021
Status update "awaiting parts": 02/11/2021
Left factory: 14/01/2022
Departed Emden: 19/01/2022
Skoda email "Your life Electric is about to begin": 20/01/2022
Collection: 30/01/022
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Powerstar wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:57 pm Ordered 1st August and collected today. Great to finely join the club!

Nice one, I believe mine came from same dealers as yours, Arbury Leamington. Ordered end of July, and took delivery last month.

Had an excellent handover from the dealer (Lee), took his time to go through just about everything on the vehicle.

I'm loving every minute of it so far, just hate trying to keep it clean tho !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I’ve just spoken to my dealer. Still no updates from Skoda when the car will be built. He says order not even accepted by the factory yet despite being ordered at the end of August. He says he has another 3 ordered in the same week with no updates.

Does that sound normal?
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

tiger tony wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 am
Powerstar wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:57 pm Ordered 1st August and collected today. Great to finely join the club!

Nice one, I believe mine came from same dealers as yours, Arbury Leamington. Ordered end of July, and took delivery last month.

Had an excellent handover from the dealer (Lee), took his time to go through just about everything on the vehicle.

I'm loving every minute of it so far, just hate trying to keep it clean tho !
Yes it was Lee from Arbury, Leamington who handed mine over. Very good explanation of all controls, took his time. I was very impressed
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

IanEV wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:16 pm I’ve just spoken to my dealer. Still no updates from Skoda when the car will be built. He says order not even accepted by the factory yet despite being ordered at the end of August. He says he has another 3 ordered in the same week with no updates.

Does that sound normal?
It matches my experience.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
ians

Post by ians »

Tulls wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:22 am The dealer hinted this week that my 60 has been built but still waiting some components part(s). Has anyone else recent experienced of this and have any idea on build/delivery times or is it back to the litter of when parts arrive? Is there a similar lottery on getting the boat over to england
I don't want to be the bearer of potentially bad news but my 80x has been at the same point since the 27 October last year. I have been in discussions with both the dealer and Skoda Customer Services and neither are able to give me any indication as to when the vehicle will be ready. According to Skoda Customer Services built means the building of all of the component parts and when they have all of the component parts available then the vehicle goes to final assembly where they finally put everything together.

I hope you do get yours soon and don't experience the same delay I have.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
orrery

Post by orrery »

I had the "Get ready for the phone call - your new car is on its way to the dealer" email from Skoda last Monday, but the car will only get to the dealer sometime this Monday (17th). I've booked to pick up the car 1st thing Thursday, which gives them 2 clear days to do the registration, PDI and plates.

So I've just updated my vote to 4 months - ordered 1st October (although I suspect the actual dealer order went in on 4th) and collection will be on 20th January, which was surprisingly fast, all considered.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

Is it just me or are they doing them in runs of 60s then two weeks later having loads of 80s turning up?
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

My order placed in mid August was accepted by the factory a few weeks ago apparently but still no build date. Is their an average time of getting a build date from the date of the factory accepting the order ??
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post