Hello from Clevedon

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
MartinCJM

Post by MartinCJM »

Took delivery of my i60 last November, my first EV, and my first Skoda - previously a long line of VWs. We seem to have done far more miles on long journeys than short and finding a charger that’s both working and available has sometimes been a bit of a trial. But the car is very comfortable, nearly as good as the Audi A4 I has years back. Only downside is that I forgot to spec 100kw charging and I can’t find a dealer able to retro-fit it for me, despite Skoda UK saying that it’s a straightforward upgrade.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Have you tried emailing Skoda UK to see if they can suggest a nearby dealership that can do it? I would guess that all will eventually, but maybe some aren't as geared up as others. Also 50kW charging was only available for about six months in the UK, it's been mandatory 100kW/125kW since September.

customerservices@skoda.co.uk
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Ive just been offered the upgrade from my dealer in Stockport, being done on the 10/2
retsil

Post by retsil »

Hello from Weston super Mare! I'm often in Clevedon to visit family, look out for a red Sportline!
Sportline 80x Velvet Red
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi I had a email from ŠKODA @ Swindon regarding this upgrade.

D1EE6BC6-EEF1-4018-9F16-990DA9436F2C.png