Boot measurements

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
comment23

Post by comment23 »

RichR wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:37 am Floor to highest point with boot door open: 2.05m

As above though, if you have the electric boot you can set it to stop at any height you like.
Brilliant. Thank you!
Electric since December 2022

chinapig

Post by chinapig »

Hi,
With the rear seats folded down, the available height of the boot diminishes as the seatbacks don't sit flat but slope upwards.
Could anyone tell me what the height is with the rear seats folded down at the point just behind the front seats? ie the point where the height is the smallest.
Thanks in advance, Ted
RichR

Post by RichR »

That's only if you you have the Transport Pack and fit the floor in the upper position. But yes, it will be lower that it is further back. Unfortunately I'm away at the moment so not in a position to measure it - hopefully someone else could?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
bristolian

Post by bristolian »

I make it 67 cm to the slight bulge where the roof light is.
Enyaq IV 80 Race Blue 125kW, Tow Bar, Comfort Seat Package Basic, Convenience Package Plus, Light And View Package Basic, Transport Package, Parking Package Plus, Assisted Drive Package Basic, Climate Package Plus.
chinapig

Post by chinapig »

Thanks for the quick reply. I really like the Enyaq and currently have an estate in which I carry lots of stuff around in. I wish it was 3 cm higher but it gives me something to work on.
Once again, Thanks.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I’d like to update this thread to say that the boot in practice is slightly longer than I measured before.

Just got a 1830mm (6’) garden gate in flat on the boot floor without having to move the front seats from their normal position - and that’s with the big Sportline front seats 🙂
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
CZ-Karoq

Post by CZ-Karoq »

Thanks for the topic!
Could anyone measure the total length of the boot, with the back seats down and the front seats all the way to the front (technically, I want to check, if 2 meters will be available). Thanks!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post