Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Tulls

Post by Tulls »

Order times is still very hit and miss and that's before the current semi conductor and Ukraine issues. Mines taken 10 months from order to being told it left the factory, hopefully just the last couple of weeks now
Enyaq I 60 loft black magic

Ordered 10 May 21, delivery due mid Aug, mid Sept, late Oct, early Jan & now end Jan

Wolf5782

Post by Wolf5782 »

Ordered my Loft 60 early December 21 and was advised an initial estimated delivery date of June 22. Listers of Worcester then advised it would be January 2023!! This has got even worse as they have now updated the expected delivery date to September 2023!!! I have a real decision to make on whether to cancel as waiting 22 months is ridiculous in my opinion and not a good first experience of the Skoda brand. Anyone else being advised these massive lead times?
IV60 Loft 125kw, Moon White, Parking Pack, Climate Pack and Drive Sport Pack. Company Car Ordered 17th Dec 21 with estimated delivery date of 23rd June 22 (TBC)
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

I also ordered early December but haven't heard anything since. 22 months doesn't really seem like an order any more, feels more like an interest-free loan to Skoda. I don't blame Skoda for this, as events well outside their control have affected this. Also, I'm in no hurry, but this is such a significant wait, I can't help feeling that there were many factors that made me choose the Enyaq that will no longer be valid after 2 years. I'm not cancelling yet, but it's definitely starting to appear on my radar as an option. There may be better cheaper options out there by then, with better battery performance etc etc.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

ChangoMutney wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:04 pm I also ordered early December but haven't heard anything since. 22 months doesn't really seem like an order any more, feels more like an interest-free loan to Skoda. I don't blame Skoda for this, as events well outside their control have affected this. Also, I'm in no hurry, but this is such a significant wait, I can't help feeling that there were many factors that made me choose the Enyaq that will no longer be valid after 2 years. I'm not cancelling yet, but it's definitely starting to appear on my radar as an option. There may be better cheaper options out there by then, with better battery performance etc etc.
Totally agree , think for myself 1 year and I’m out . I ordered October .
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

I ordered in January so I’m probably well down the list, but even then the feeling was that the wait would be 12 months or certainly I’d have the car by the time my current PCP expires in March 2023.

I’ve heard nothing since ordering, but I feel that’s looking optimistic now.

I don’t feel like cancelling, but definitely agree that things might look very different in a year’s time…
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Keefsloan

Post by Keefsloan »

I ordered 2 September 2021, and have a build date of week 11 (so next week). This hasn't changed since the ongoing situation in Ukraine came about, or at least I haven't been told about it (and I have been speaking to my dealer regularly, who advises me that the date is still correct as on the system).

But the real issue is what's the alternative - our current under 3 year old Karoq is fantastic. We went with the Enyaq sight unseen (I haven't even sat in one, let alone driven one). The home charger is installed so it seems sensible to get an EV sooner rather than later (petrol going up etc.), although we could just sit with our Karoq until the EV arrives.

I went to the Tesla dealer yesterday to look at a model 3 (a friend of mine has bought 2 recently, and he loves them). They're a similar price to the Enyaq we specced (£40 a month more on a lease deal), and once you get over the lack of buttons they do seem really cool. But one of the main USP's, the Supercharger network, seems like it may open to other EV users in the very near future. And Tesla are also projecting a December 2022 delivery date for a model 3 ordered now. So that's not necessarily going to be a viable alternative either because I'd likely have the Enyaq in that timeframe.

Will make some decisions over the next few weeks. If the car is built next week then it's all good. If it isn't then will see what the extra wait is.

Ultimately it's just a car so not bothered too much by it. It's not Skodas fault.

Maybe I'll sell the Karoq, sit on the money and then just take the kids to school in my Hilux!

:-)
skrachs

Post by skrachs »

Interesting. I ordered 03.09.2021. but I have build week - 13
Enyaq 80 eco suite, Quartz Grey,20" Vega, Climate Plus, Family Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Area View, Transport, Light & View Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Comfort Seat Basic, 125Kw charging, Convention Plus, Heat Pump, Towbar

Ordered 09.21.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Keefsloan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:21 pm I ordered 2 September 2021, and have a build date of week 11 (so next week). This hasn't changed since the ongoing situation in Ukraine came about, or at least I haven't been told about it (and I have been speaking to my dealer regularly, who advises me that the date is still correct as on the system).
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but Skoda stopped production of the Enyaq last Thursday. So if you have been talking to your dealer since then, he has been telling you porkies. I spoke to my dealer Fri and he was fully aware of production stopping. Mine was due to be built week 9, but my dealer said he won't know if it made it through until next week, but he said it is very unlikely.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
Keefsloan

Post by Keefsloan »

BundE34 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:38 pm
Keefsloan wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:21 pm I ordered 2 September 2021, and have a build date of week 11 (so next week). This hasn't changed since the ongoing situation in Ukraine came about, or at least I haven't been told about it (and I have been speaking to my dealer regularly, who advises me that the date is still correct as on the system).
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but Skoda stopped production of the Enyaq last Thursday. So if you have been talking to your dealer since then, he has been telling you porkies. I spoke to my dealer Fri and he was fully aware of production stopping. Mine was due to be built week 9, but my dealer said he won't know if it made it through until next week, but he said it is very unlikely.
You're possibly right. I read here about the production issues. I will ask the question again at the end of next week to see what the state of play is. I haven't dropped any cash on this car so far (I always lease with £0 down) and am not too bothered about a 4-8 week slip. It's if it moves back to the end of the year / 2023 that I'll be re-thinking things.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Yeah it's on the official Skoda page.
https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/pre ... a-ukraine/

I'm in the same to be honest, the PCP on my wife's car isnt up until Jan next year so not in a mad rush. But the longer I'm having to wait the more I'm getting tempted by the Ioniq 5. A buddy picked one up recently and I must say I really like it.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post