Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Fortunately I have my Enyaq and have been considering replacing my ICE with a second EV. Like the Tesla Model 3 but deliveries for the base model have moved from August delivery to February 23, so it would seem even Tesla are not immune from global supply issues.
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

Placed my order today. No dates to share yet except when I checked last the approx ETA given was 52 weeks for delivery. Will post updates when I know more. Really excited and not too worried about long lead times just now because my current deal on Discovery Sport doen't run out until April next year.

ENYAQ iV80 SPORTLINE
Energy Blue
Climate Package Plus
Assisted Drive Package Plus
Family Package Basic
arc

Post by arc »

Update for those who are interested: the dealership informed me that my order is still showing as status 20 despite being on a confirmed build date of week 52 2021.
That's 10 weeks of "production" time so far, but I expect it to be longer due to the current production stop.
80 Loft - Energy Blue - 19" Wheels - 125kW DC - Convenience Basic - Assisted Drive Basic - Parking Plus - Ordered Oct '21 - Build week w52 '21 - Build completed w17 '22
Keefsloan

Post by Keefsloan »

Dorsetandy wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:32 am Fortunately I have my Enyaq and have been considering replacing my ICE with a second EV. Like the Tesla Model 3 but deliveries for the base model have moved from August delivery to February 23, so it would seem even Tesla are not immune from global supply issues.
I have also ordered a Tesla Mod 3 LR (dual motor) in the hope that, if the Enyaq is delayed until later in 2023, at least one car will turn up first and I'll just go with that and cancel the other.

My Tesla order also shows Feb 23, but red Mod 3's are slated for August (but cost about £1.5k more). So that may be something to think about.

And as Tesla's aren't built to a customer spec (they're standard, other than the LR versions that have dual motors, with everything else software locked), there's every chance that people will cancel / not be able to accept an order so the waiting time becomes shorter. Perhaps...

Finally, I've just spoken to my dealer earlier today (ordered 1 September 2021) and he has confirmed that my order is still due for build week 11 (next week). If it doesn't get built then it will move onto a "delayed" list, so I'll know whether it exists (or doesn't) in about 10 days time.

It's just a waiting game...
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

New on here but wanted to see how everyone's getting on with Enyaq lead times. Mines a painful story so far. I'll miss the start of the journey where Leaseplan actually forgot to place the order. Originally ordered June actual order placed 8th Sept 2021. Original lead time 20th March 22 delivery.... 6 months seems about right given the current climate. Well actually I still don't have a build date and lease company and listers have gone to ground saying Skoda will not give updates to any order unless placed pre August 2021. No one will even give a steer from when they start building how long it would take. I have asked is it likely to be in 2022 and again no one will commit to anything. The whole experience has ruined the car for me a bit if i could go back i would have ordered Tesla or Polstar but i feel like i've come to far now.
Skoda Enyaq Iv60 Arctic Silver 22 inch wheels and all packs except lights some plus.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

MBOO wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:52 pm No one will even give a steer from when they start building how long it would take. I have asked is it likely to be in 2022 and again no one will commit to anything. The whole experience has ruined the car for me a bit if i could go back i would have ordered Tesla or Polstar but i feel like i've come to far now.
I would seriously doubt that anyone could give you a realistic and reliable estimate of delivery dates, given that Skoda is trying to rebuild their supply chain following the loss of their Ukrainian suppliers. Anyone, other than Skoda, that does is making irresponsible guesses.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
Stepmb

Post by Stepmb »

I think we could enter force majeure territory in which case, all bets are off.
kustardffc

Post by kustardffc »

I was thinking force majeure would be a get out clause for doing no more than here’s your deposit back, bye!

I was at my dealers today (old car service, hopefully the last on that one) and the Sportline that was sat pride of place front and centre is no longer anywhere to be seen.
80 Sportline, Race Blue, Sun Roof, Family pack, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 18th Dec 21. Accepted June 22, Build week 7, received 8 April 23. Love it!
Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Had hopeful news from dealer today.

Car has been constructed, but is waiting for a part still (since january). According to him current production halt won't affect the cars that have been built/are underway. So as soon as they get the parts (cameras, i suppose), the car should be underway.

Additionally, I asked for compensation due to increased wait time and growing petrol prices, and he said we can work something out :)

Fingers crossed
gap998

Post by gap998 »

Erakettu wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:09 pm Had hopeful news from dealer today.

Car has been constructed, but is waiting for a part still (since january). According to him current production halt won't affect the cars that have been built/are underway. So as soon as they get the parts (cameras, i suppose), the car should be underway.

Additionally, I asked for compensation due to increased wait time and growing petrol prices, and he said we can work something out :)

Fingers crossed
Hopefully one of those parts isn't a wiring loom! No sign of mine at all - I've got a trip down to Spain at the end of July and a tired 140k mile, 6 year old Outlander. Looking at alternatives - A loan/temporary used vehicle from Skoda for the trip, a temporary EV purchase until the Enyaq finally arrives or cancel my order and look at something else. SsangYong has Korando E-motion in stock; going to look at one on the weekend. :?
Enyaq iV60 Loft 100kW Charging, Arc. Silver, Regulus 19", Heat Pump, Ass'd Drive Pack, Parking+, Drive Sport, Conv.+, Transport Pack

Order 2-11-21 - Built 22-08-22 - Collected 28-09-22 - Drive Fault 4-10-22 - Back to Dealer 18-10-22 - Fixed 17-11-22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post