Eevee detailed charging costs

The place to discuss everything else..
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Hi all,

Might be worth signing up to Eevee.

They need more Skoda owners to sign up before they can start providing detailed information on charging costs. I have a referal code below so feel free to follow it. Be interesting to see the information they put out once there are enough skodas registered.

Hey! Connect your car to the EEVEE app with my referral code and gain insights in your charging costs:: https://api.eeveeapp.com/referral/w5r7vm5ung
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
Previous: Tarraco, 1st Edition Plus 2.0 TDI 7 speed DSG 4WD

Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

Bump!

As there seem to be a lot of enyaqs making their way through now I thought it might be worth bumping this post. Eevee say they can provide detailed charging information. They still need 700+ skodas to sign up (for free) before they'll be able to use skodas car connections. Might be worth looking at.
Hey! Connect your car to the EEVEE app with my referral code and gain insights in your charging costs:: https://api.eeveeapp.com/referral/w5r7vm5ung
Ordered 8th Jan 22 - 80, Energy Blue, Loft, Light and View +, Convenience +, Drive Pack +, Comfort seat basic, Climate Package basic, Drive Sport Basic and HUD. Delivery 41 weeks to the day!
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Presumably this app is only useful for those who regularly use the public charge network? The review page is showing quite a few recent 1 star reviews. Complaints about it asking for VIN numbers among other things. Is this app doing anything more that automating the recording of charging costs and sharing data. Ie its cost tracking and offering optimised charger suggestions, or something like that? I try not to sign up to unnecessary things (for me) to avoid having less stealable information out there. No judgement here, just wondering if I need it?
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Lorttrol

Post by Lorttrol »

From what I know it can track your charging all the time, even at home. The website claims that if its a vehicle you use for work you can track how much you can claim for expenses from your employer for the extra charging. Not sure how that works with the uks minimum rate of 25p per mile you can claim back. I think they are asking for the VIN number in the same way the skoda app does so it can get detailed information from the car using skodas api or something, the same way the skoda app works. I wouldnt say its essential but it may provide some more detailed information in the way OBD11 can give you more details on the car than the built in car screens can.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

joined.... still needs 709 users...
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
Brussels

Post by Brussels »

So basically, I give them my cars data, they sell it for a profit, and in exchange I get an app that gives me the same basic information as the car's app? Maybe I am missing something. Is it just the charging price rates that are useful to nonbusiness users?

Sidenote: fully aware Skoda itself is doing the same.
Reserved demo car at dealership, delivery: 16/02/2023 after 7500 kms
Demo car so no choice. Sunroof, Silver, Suite, crystal face :roll: , HUD, Family Basic, No Travel Assist (only basic) :evil: heat pump :D 19´ wheels

First time EV owner, Belgium

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post