Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Erakettu

Post by Erakettu »

Source

Ukraine supplier to resume making wire casings. Enyaq production to be restarted soon.

Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

that's an excellent deal then.. you have nothing too lose then.
I immagine that's not the case for the majority of people that ordered an Enyaq...
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

The latest from my lease company today was not to tell me about more delays but to tell me that due to the component shortage Skoda has temporarily removed the 'parking package plus' option (360 Deg Camera) - I was half expecting this as I noticed it has disappeared off the Skoda configurator. It went on to say that being a Sportline it would revert to the Parking Package Basic but which now includes 'Intelligent Parking Plus' ie Park Assist and Trained Parking - did I want to continue or cancel my order.... I have asked them to continue but have questioned what happens about the £760 extra for the parking package plus I was paying - it is not clear if Park Assist is now being covered by this.....
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
Fenders

Post by Fenders »

RallimG wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:32 am The latest from my lease company today was not to tell me about more delays but to tell me that due to the component shortage Skoda has temporarily removed the 'parking package plus' option (360 Deg Camera) - I was half expecting this as I noticed it has disappeared off the Skoda configurator. It went on to say that being a Sportline it would revert to the Parking Package Basic but which now includes 'Intelligent Parking Plus' ie Park Assist and Trained Parking - did I want to continue or cancel my order.... I have asked them to continue but have questioned what happens about the £760 extra for the parking package plus I was paying - it is not clear if Park Assist is now being covered by this.....
Interesting that the Parking Package Plus, which I ordered on mine in late January in France, still shows on the Skoda.fr configurator and with the 360 cam. I wonder if component shortages vary that significantly by market/region. We have a 360 camera on our Chrysler Pacifica PHEV minivan for the time being here in the US and it’s been valuable for checking clearances so I don’t want an Enyaq without one.
ruttlej

Post by ruttlej »

Interesting article on autonews, hopefully means productions is just a few weeks behind schedule:
https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/ ... sses-again
Ordered 1st Nov 2021 - iV80 (Chrome pack, Parking pack & Drive pack) + Driver Assistance Plus pack - Collected 16th July 2022
skrachs

Post by skrachs »

skrachs wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:27 pm Interesting. I ordered 03.09.2021. but I have build week - 13
Dealer says that there is no build week for my car anymore :D
They hope to get some more info next week.
Enyaq 80 eco suite, Quartz Grey,20" Vega, Climate Plus, Family Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Area View, Transport, Light & View Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Comfort Seat Basic, 125Kw charging, Convention Plus, Heat Pump, Towbar

Ordered 09.21.
mloc123

Post by mloc123 »

ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

mloc123 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:17 pm https://insideevs.com/news/575650/vw-re ... n-germany/

VW resuming production next week
Not the Enyaq though?
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Reached the "Still waiting : 4-6 months so far" category... expecting to have to move to "Still waiting : over 6 months so far" in a couple of months, but really hoping not to be in that category for long!

And I now have a Zappi charger, before the grant is removed. At least I can use it to see my energy use (when I can get the app working) for now! And the odd charge for my mum's car!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

My dealer is now suggesting I take out SIDE ASSIST and 360 PARKING, in order to increase chances of production.
Side assist I really dont mind much but the 360 I refused to lose it.
Crazy times... and still no date for Skoda to resume Enyaq production. It's stopped!
Any different news from your side?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post