Audio Malfunction?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

This morning my Enyaq refused to omit any sound from the radio, media player, phone or Sat Nav. Don’t think the indicators omitted any sound either. The main screen volume slider and chrome steering wheel volume both failed to respond. Thought must have inadvertently hit a mute button somewhere but was unable to find one. Left the car for an hour and everything back to normal.

Have I suffered a software glitch or done something stupid that unaware of? Tried turning the main screen on and off but this did not restore audio.

Any thoughts, similar experiences?
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

desholly

Post by desholly »

Yes this happened to me last week on my journey home for about half an hour it was off whilst at home turn the car off when indoors then went back 10 minutes later and it seemed to resume it self
metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

I had this a couple of times at the end of last year but not since. Even if I stopped and rebooted it wouldn't come on until it was left overnight.
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Fossilnot

Post by Fossilnot »

Happened to us as well….Mrs FN more perturbed by it than me. She was madly slipping the slider, changing stations etc, which I found much more annoying than the glitch. Not sure if it was a malfunction or remote online twiddling.

Fossilnot

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post