Sunroof and curtain controls not working at all 🙃

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

New software 3.0 didn’t fix issue with my interior light buttons so not touched them since update and just today I tried to put interior light on but failed and auto light with doors failed too then half way down motorway came on couldn’t turn it off had to pull over get out lock car re open get in and press button but still worried it will come on again over night

spoon

Post by spoon »

Had the same issues with buttons and lights not working required a replacement of the overhead unit in the car.
Mummy3

Post by Mummy3 »

My Skoda Enyaq 4 months old. So far parking camera packed up - waited 2 weeks to get diagnostics then 2 months and waiting for replacement ….. Today panoramic roof opened randomly - without being operated and won’t close. Waited for Skoda assist(AA) to answer phone for 45 minutes… pouring with rain - I don’t have a covered parking space. Skoda say no diagnostics appointment for a week. I’m ready to give up on Skoda…
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Try getting out locking leave a bit then unlock sit in car don’t press anything for a minute then try it again
ComicGeek

Post by ComicGeek »

Mummy3 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:23 pm My Skoda Enyaq 4 months old. So far parking camera packed up - waited 2 weeks to get diagnostics then 2 months and waiting for replacement ….. Today panoramic roof opened randomly - without being operated and won’t close. Waited for Skoda assist(AA) to answer phone for 45 minutes… pouring with rain - I don’t have a covered parking space. Skoda say no diagnostics appointment for a week. I’m ready to give up on Skoda…
As above, I've had this happen a handful of times in the last year. Park up, turn off, leave and lock the car - after a few minutes get back in, start the car and wait a few minutes before touching anything else. Then you hopefully will be able to work the roof controls.

I find that the internal lights in the front are a good indicator, as mine don't work when the sun roof malfunctions. I check these first once I've got back in.

My keyless locking has stopped working now, unlocking is fine. I am a bit sick of the gremlins in the car, might have a look soon to see what I might trade it in for.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

ComicGeek wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:17 pm
Mummy3 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:23 pm My Skoda Enyaq 4 months old. So far parking camera packed up - waited 2 weeks to get diagnostics then 2 months and waiting for replacement ….. Today panoramic roof opened randomly - without being operated and won’t close. Waited for Skoda assist(AA) to answer phone for 45 minutes… pouring with rain - I don’t have a covered parking space. Skoda say no diagnostics appointment for a week. I’m ready to give up on Skoda…

As above, I've had this happen a handful of times in the last year. Park up, turn off, leave and lock the car - after a few minutes get back in, start the car and wait a few minutes before touching anything else. Then you hopefully will be able to work the roof controls.

I find that the internal lights in the front are a good indicator, as mine don't work when the sun roof malfunctions. I check these first once I've got back in.

My keyless locking has stopped working now, unlocking is fine. I am a bit sick of the gremlins in the car, might have a look soon to see what I might trade it in for.
My keyless locking has also been playing up only locking opening if fine I thought maybe it’s because of the weather but also had a few replace key battery warnings pop up so will see if that helps
dgerzy

Post by dgerzy »

Hello all,

Having the same issue with rooftop and light tactile commands working randomly. My car is currently at the dealer for fixing... hopefully!

Fortunately, I never had the roof opening "by itself" :o

Tip for those who need to close the roof in case of rain/snow: hold the close button on the remote control, your windows and roof will close. Of course, you need to stop the car for that.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

dgerzy wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:30 pm Hello all,

Having the same issue with rooftop and light tactile commands working randomly. My car is currently at the dealer for fixing... hopefully!

Fortunately, I never had the roof opening "by itself" :o

Tip for those who need to close the roof in case of rain/snow: hold the close button on the remote control, your windows and roof will close. Of course, you need to stop the car for that.
Fingers crossed resolved soon and Please let use know what was done to resolve this and
xioxyx

Post by xioxyx »

Had this in my Yeti a couple of weeks ago - roof buttons stopped working with roof open. Held down the door locking button in the centre console for a few seconds and that did the trick.
SGB1

Post by SGB1 »

So my car went into the dealership to get looked at.
After 6 weeks, they have fixed it - unfortunately, they were not able to tell me what the fault was with the control panel.

None the less, here's hoping no more sunroof related issues!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post