Heated seat via app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Quite cold this morning so in addition to turning on the climate via the app I gave the heated seats a go too.
I selected the drivers seat only but when I got in the car it was the passenger seat that was on.

I'm assuming this is a left hand drive right hand drive thing, anyone else experience this?

Incidentally the heated steering wheel was activated too, not sure if this is meant to happen or not.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

knobblycats

Post by knobblycats »

The same thing happens with our Enyaq (right hand drive). A short term fix is to change the app settings to heat the left passenger seat, and that heats the driver's side!
Enyaq 60 Loft Energy Blue | Drive Package Basic | Parking Package Basic | Family Package Basic | Climate Package Plus | Assisted Drive Package Basic | 100Kw Charging
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's a known issue that may be fixed in the software update we're due in a couple of months.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post