Home Assistant

The place to discuss everything else..
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

HugosDad wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:56 am That's a very nice dashboard!

I'm also using the 'scrape' component to show the status of the nearest couple of public EV chargers to me and their availability.

Would you mind sharing the code for the dash? This is as far as I have gotten:

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 10.55.49.png
Nice job, your dashboard has nice visuals and that's very informative!
This inspires me to follow and maybe split my vehicles and charger to separate dashboards :idea:

I can share my dasboard(s) or parts of those, since you already have most of the elements on your nice dashboard. I think that Solar system with power-distribution-card might be interesting.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 08.36.52.png

Also apexchart-card for electricity price and actual consumption follow might be worthful

Screenshot 2023-08-26 08.43.16.png

And maybe charger mode selection since you have PV-system.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 08.52.08.png

I will check if I can learn wto with github to share my HA content, since copy-paste to this forum breaks the intends.
But I have some learning to do - if I can't manage that I will send the code with PM.
Last edited by khikhi on Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022

khikhi

Post by khikhi »

chesterflaps wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:51 pm
khikhi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:03 pm Nice to see that there are some others with Home Assistant :)

I also have the connection to Enyaq with integration. That is actually working very well. I can't remember if I installed it by HACS or manually.

I have made a few automations to give commands to my car charger. Those are also working very well. I can control the charger on/off and also set the current level from 6A to 16A.
Home Assistant knows which car is connected and what is the current hour utility level and also the current electricity price.
Then I have a few different charger modes to select whether I need to charge with full power or optimize the pv-system for my own use or (as in past months) sell as much as possible because of high prices.

Few screenshots of related dashboards. Some text in Finnish, sorry.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 14.19.39.png
Screenshot 2022-10-09 14.18.01.png
Can I ask how you got the card with the Enyaq and other entities on it? I managed to do it with a 'picture glance card' but the entities don't give any information, just the image icon.

I use a picture-elements card. Pls check also the entities type (state-icon, state-label, etc)

Screenshot 2023-08-26 09.07.09.png

chesterflaps

Post by chesterflaps »

khikhi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:03 pm Nice to see that there are some others with Home Assistant :)

I also have the connection to Enyaq with integration. That is actually working very well. I can't remember if I installed it by HACS or manually.

I have made a few automations to give commands to my car charger. Those are also working very well. I can control the charger on/off and also set the current level from 6A to 16A.
Home Assistant knows which car is connected and what is the current hour utility level and also the current electricity price.
Then I have a few different charger modes to select whether I need to charge with full power or optimize the pv-system for my own use or (as in past months) sell as much as possible because of high prices.

Can I ask how you got the card with the Enyaq and other entities on it? I managed to do it with a 'picture glance card' but the entities don't give any information, just the image icon.
Any help would be appreciated
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

chesterflaps wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:09 pm

Any help would be appreciated
I think that picture glance card shows only the icon.
So you should use a picture elements card. The example is in my yesterday's post.

Simplified example code (just select the correct filename of the image in your local folder):

type: picture-elements
image: /local/skoda_enyaq.png
elements:
- type: state-icon
entity: binary_sensor.tmble9ny4nf039390_charging_cable_connected
tap_action: more_info
style:
color: white
left: 10%
top: 5%
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

Inspired by HugosDad I did some updates:

Screenshot 2023-09-02 13.51.12.png

The code is available from here:
https://gitfront.io/r/Hietaki/mjfYGdavXqum/HA-Share/

There is a lot of raw code (over 6000 rows), but maybe you can find the essential sections if you want to make similar cards or dashboards.
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

That looks great!

I’m going to some work on setting the departure time and pre-heating the car from HA. It seems the departure time is really important to getting high economy and ready for charging
iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

I've generated a new dashboard for mine, with the help of this thread https://community.home-assistant.io/t/g ... /34?page=3 and the graphics generated by genosonic.

Screenshot 2023-11-18 210241.png

The doors open when opened etc - the only thing I haven't done is the sunroof.
greg_s

Post by greg_s »

I’ll check this out. I’ve for HA setup with solar and battery storage so this would be a nice addition.
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

More than happy to share the YAML for this. The only thing I haven't done yet, is the roof.
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

Very nice and clean dashboard 👍

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post