Home Assistant

The place to discuss everything else..
lavir

Post by lavir »

khikhi wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:53 am @lavir: Sorry to hear that your car is delayed so much... hard to understand why there is such a huge difference on our deliveries, since the orders have been done in the same month.

Yes, the dashboards are done by me and those changes all the time when I find some new ideas or needs.
With the current electricity price, the HA is a great tool to understand and control the consumption.
yeah, before the electricity price rose, I was really looking forward to this car. Now I'm just waiting. When it comes, it will come.

I have installed the Neurio Home Energy Monitor (the company was acquired by some US company, where it was buried). But I can still pull data directly from the device and store data in a database for a while, showing data in real-time on HA.

Are you planning to open-source your dashboard and integration? :)
Do you fetch data from sahko.tk or from nordpool?
80x Sportline with almost all packs 🇫🇮
Ordered 30-08-2021 –
Est delivery: 30-06-2022 » ≈01-07-2022 » ≈30-11-2022 » 14.09.2022 confirmed: in production ≈1-11-2022 » 14.12.2022 Finally assembled » Picked up 23.01.2023

khikhi

Post by khikhi »

I use nordpool. The integration works well and apexchart is quite handy to visualize the data.

I don’t have active github from my HA setup, but for sure I can share any setup or yaml by PM.
80x Sportline with almost all packs
Ordered Aug 2021 - Delivered May 2022
xindir

Post by xindir »

@khikhi
That HA integration looks impressive. I.m new to this forum and found i with Google. But need to have posted 5 messages to get the option to send an PM.
Is it possible for you to send me the setup and Yaml to me? I'd love to check it out test it on my HA configuration.

Many thanks
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

Sure, I will sent when I have my laptop open... With phone it's quite tricky.
xindir

Post by xindir »

@khikhi
Thx very much i jhave HA + HACS + Enyaq integration installed. Just need to have an fancy YAML :D
khikhi

Post by khikhi »

xindir wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:55 pm @khikhi
Thx very much i jhave HA + HACS + Enyaq integration installed. Just need to have an fancy YAML :D
Nice to hear!
I hope that you received my PM last week and you can take any card from my yaml.
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

That's a very nice dashboard!

I'm also using the 'scrape' component to show the status of the nearest couple of public EV chargers to me and their availability.

Would you mind sharing the code for the dash? This is as far as I have gotten:

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 10.55.49.png

iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023
HugosDad

Post by HugosDad »

Just wondering if anyone has a HA way to send or update the preferred charging times? Or even switch between 'charge now' and 'preferred times'?
iV80X, Black Magic, 20” Vega Anthracite, Comfort Seat Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Heat Pump, Transport Pack, Light and View Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Parking Pack, Family Pack. Acquired Aug 2023
chesterflaps

Post by chesterflaps »

khikhi wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:03 pm Nice to see that there are some others with Home Assistant :)

I also have the connection to Enyaq with integration. That is actually working very well. I can't remember if I installed it by HACS or manually.

I have made a few automations to give commands to my car charger. Those are also working very well. I can control the charger on/off and also set the current level from 6A to 16A.
Home Assistant knows which car is connected and what is the current hour utility level and also the current electricity price.
Then I have a few different charger modes to select whether I need to charge with full power or optimize the pv-system for my own use or (as in past months) sell as much as possible because of high prices.

Few screenshots of related dashboards. Some text in Finnish, sorry.

Screenshot 2022-10-09 14.19.39.png
Screenshot 2022-10-09 14.18.01.png
Can I ask how you got the card with the Enyaq and other entities on it? I managed to do it with a 'picture glance card' but the entities don't give any information, just the image icon.
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

I've not got my Enyaq yet, but I do have HA and did try the connect integration with my current Superb - but it wiped out the data on my SIM very quickly and I could see no benefit really.

What are the thoughts with the Yaq? Same issue or does it work differently?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post