Parking plus.

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Martin999

Post by Martin999 »

Hello,

How to set my Enyaq to drive to the end of the driveway? I have a parking plus, but the driveway to the house is 20 meters. Enyaq stops after 3 meters and shows that the car is parked.

Perchede

Post by Perchede »

Do you have both the side sensors and 3.0 software? Not many of us will have both, 3.0 pre-installed is very new.
Last edited by Perchede on Thu May 26, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I'm afraid that the majority of us on here have Enyaqs that don't have the sensors or software for the automated parking. But I'm sure there will be people along who have at some point.

The Enyaq's been out for a little over a year now in the UK, but a lot of the ones that have started being delivered this month have the version 3.0 software and extra parking sensors.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ lucky duckies!!

Mind you, we got blind spot detection, so….. 😜
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Martin999

Post by Martin999 »

Perchede wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:05 pm Do you have both the side sensors and 3.0 software? Not many of us will have both, 3.0 pre-installed is very new.
Hi, yes i have. Side sensors and 3.0 software also parking plus package. Car is only 2 weeks old.
Perchede

Post by Perchede »

The manual might offer some clarification (restrictions, etc) but I would suggest that you disable auto hold and reverse into the spot without changing gear.
IV60 Energy Blue, Loft, Matrix LED Lights, Drive assist+, Parking Assist+, HUD, Transport, Comfort, Tow bar. Schneider EV Link charger, 7000 Govt Grant - France, Delivered June 21.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

You don't need parking plus for this feature, I have the basic parking assist and have it. For me anytime I finish a journey, there's an option to save the parking position. You can save up to 5 positions at once. When you get within 70 metres of a saved parking position, you'll get a pop up on the screen asking do you want to use the saved position. To use it you have to brake and come to a complete stop, then you can select start. The car will begin to follow the route you took to park the last time. I've used it a couple of times now, mainly for my children entertainment. It has always parked in the same position give or take a few inches, but to be honest it is very slow and more of a novelty than anything else.

20220519_212503.jpg

IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
RichR

Post by RichR »

You do however need the additional sensors that Enyaqs built before about April this year don't have, and also software version 3.0 that most of us won't be getting until later this year... Probably fewer than about 1% of Enyaqs have the self parking hardware at the moment.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BundE34

Post by BundE34 »

Yes that's right, the answer was directed more towards the OP. I just assumed he had the newer hardware & software given his car is only two weeks old.
IV60 Sportline, Brilliant Silver, Convenience Plus, Parking Assist, Climate, Comfort.
Ordered 20th Nov, build week 9, delivered 16th May.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

Just had a bit of a shock. I didn’t realise my car came with automatic parking. I paid for the basic parking package I.e. rear view camera. Anyway I was in a car park in France today. And I pressed the park assist button - normally I just go into reverse.

After pressing the park assist button, a button called start appeared next to an image of the car on the screen. I pressed start and suddenly the steering wheel started moving and the car starts reversing. Pretty impressive and scary all at once.
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post