Sat Nav not alerting speed cameras

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Has anyone found a way to make the Enyaq's sat nav give sound alerts for speed cameras?

Squezedmiddle

Post by Squezedmiddle »

Hi. I can’t see speed cameras at all on my enyaq say nav. How have you managed to access them?
RichR

Post by RichR »

None of the car satnav systems that use Here maps include speed cameras as in some countries it's illegal to alert drivers to their locations. If that's something you want to have, then use Carplay/Android Auto and the app of your choice (eg Waze). Or stick to the speed limit of course ;)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Jaguar Land Rover use Here maps & give warnings of speed cameras, so at least one Here customer does.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
RichR

Post by RichR »

Interesting, that's changed since there was a long discussion on this on the Mitsubishi forums a couple of years ago. I guess individual manufacturers can add them in if they want to.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

Yes, I think Here provide the base maps & manufacturers can add whatever data layers they choose to. Pretty sure the points of interest on the Enyaq are different to those on JLR products.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post