New Enyaq packages

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mark.87

Post by Mark.87 »

Hi all,

I was looking to order a Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline through salary sacrifice in my work, as I went on to do it I noticed the sportline wasnt an option anymore.

I have now started looking at the ecosuite but the option packages are different from what I was being offered before, they are called "advanced pack enyaq", "clever Pack" and "maxx pack" they all come at a considerable price increase.

Does anyone have any information or can point me in the rite direction, Novuna couldnt explain and skoda have nothing on the websites.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Ask Novuna who your dedicated corporate dealer will be and contact them directly, they’ll probably be better equipped (hopefully) to shed light on these new package options.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
dezember

Post by dezember »

Mark.87 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:43 pm Hi all,

I was looking to order a Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline through salary sacrifice in my work, as I went on to do it I noticed the sportline wasnt an option anymore.

I have now started looking at the ecosuite but the option packages are different from what I was being offered before, they are called "advanced pack enyaq", "clever Pack" and "maxx pack" they all come at a considerable price increase.

Does anyone have any information or can point me in the rite direction, Novuna couldnt explain and skoda have nothing on the websites.

Thanks in advance

Mark
Mark... you are right. Even the based iV80 model has increased it's price by £3k! Even when i add the current packages prices to the MAXX, it's only around £8k. Looks like VWG has issued a statement to Skoda to be more realistic with it's price or to get the prices closer to iD4 so that it won't cannibalise the iD4 sales :)
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
Mark.87

Post by Mark.87 »

Thanks for your replies, I spoke to novuna they are not really sure. Seems they only act as the finance company.

She did say there is a sportline plus coming end of month. Will wait to see what the spec and costs are.

Seems like they have removed some good options like rear view camera and added into the packages.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

A bit puzzled by this, Ive just been on the site put in the same configuration as I've ordered it came out at £48,230 .. still seems to be available to order?
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
Mark.87

Post by Mark.87 »

I'm puzzled by it as well, it seems Novuna have updated either before skoda or made the packs up themselves. They dont communicate very well
Stepmb

Post by Stepmb »

Far as I can see, you can only order the car in blue now in the UK!
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

hope this info help

newstructures.jpg

Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

That's helpful, I wonder how the change to MY23 effects current orders?
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
nat1970

Post by nat1970 »

well - the biggest change will be to the sportline - i ordered one with just a sunroof and climate plus as extras - but they don't exist now! - the sportline becomes a sportline plus AND it goes up £1800 on Tuesday when the website changes. So since ordering it has gone up £7k and you get all the extra options that i couldn't really afford. I am not sure what happens if you have ordered a car with a load of options whether they put you on the nearest configuration. Also iv60 cars go back on sale on the website on Tuesday.
Enyaq 60 Nav Suite, Race Blue, 21" Betria alloys, Family Pack Plus, Climate Pack Plus, Drive Sport Package, Chrome Pack, Parking Pack Basic, Panoramic Roof - delivered

Enyaq Sportline, Race Blue, Panoramic roof, climate plus ordered 30/01/22

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post