Reversing Camera now black screen

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
darren170

Post by darren170 »

Hi all,

I have a 6 week old Enyaq IV80 and from today, when the reversing camera is engaged, the area where the image should be is black. No icon to adjust colour settings and the car icon/direction diagram is still visible on the right of the screen.
I don't feel like i've changed anything but clearly I have!

Can anybody help me solve this please?

Many Thanks.

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

I found what looks like the same problem on a US VW id4 forum. Rebooting the infotainment screen worked for one person but this seems to have no effect for the majority. The temporary solution seems to be pulling a fuse. Obviously you'd have to find the appropriate fuse to pull on the Enyaq!

https://www.vwidtalk.com/threads/rear-v ... sues.5490/
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
darren170

Post by darren170 »

Ah that's helpful thanks. I'll do some research into the fuses.
gareth_c

Post by gareth_c »

Having the same problem and also 6 weeks old. Went off yesterday. Did you find any solution?
darren170

Post by darren170 »

Hi Gareth, pulling the fuse didn't work for me. Took it to the dealership who have explained it needs a part that will take 4-5 months to receive.
gareth_c

Post by gareth_c »

Do you know what part ? I’m struggling to get appointment due to availability of staff but dropping it by for a quick look tomorrow so be handy to be pre-armed with what It May need.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post