Latest German ME3 update news

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

As found on the German Skoda website. https://www.skoda-auto.de/e-mobilitaet/ ... are-update

Use google translate if you can't understand German.

Read it quick before they change their minds and take the page down again !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.

Pksk

Post by Pksk »

IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
tiger tony

Post by tiger tony »

Ah good, its back up again. The page was down on the UK site last time I looked !
Enyaq iV60, Loft, Race blue, 20" Vega's, ME3.0 updated.
andanother11

Post by andanother11 »

Just got this email - seems like it's coming

Dear customer,
we are delighted to announce, that we are bringing new functions for your ENYAQ iV! That's why we will soon update your ENYAQ iV software to bring you even a better experience with driving the vehicle.

This software update will feature the actualization of current functions and A new design and controls of the infotainment. Also, thanks to this update, your ENYAQ iV will charge faster and its driving range will be longer!

What to do next? Just wait for a call from our service partner, who will schedule an appointment for you and your vehicle. If you want to find out more, click on the link below.
Enyaq iV 60, Quartz Grey, 100kW charging, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Basic, Climate Basic, Parking Basic, Chrome, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, 20" Vega. Ordered 07/21, delivered 12/21.
Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

Beat me to it, just received the same email!.

Whilst I am on, just been quoted £33.50 from my Skoda dealer to fit a Nextbase dash cam. I am supplying the cam plus the rear camera that plugs into the camera rather than the separate rear window fix one. The price quoted includes the cost of the hard wire kit ( which is £20 alone). I queried any effect on warranty to be told that as their technicians are fitting there will be no effect. I had been in conversation with Skoda Customer relations having been told by them “we do not authorise the fitting of third party products to our vehicles” which seemed strange as the dash cams are advertised in the brochures. Just thought I would mention it whilst posting as I recall some conversations about price and effect on warranty previously.
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.
james_scott22

Post by james_scott22 »

Whilst this is great news, it leaves me thinking why have we been denied this "extra" range until now?!
Enyaq 60 suite arctic silver
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

james_scott22 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:24 pm Whilst this is great news, it leaves me thinking why have we been denied this "extra" range until now?!
I don't think skoda is the only company to have found a few extra miles with a bit of tweaking. I'm sure all manufacturers are trying to find improvements, if for no other reason than to have better numbers to put in the marketing material.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

I’m also thinking, does everyone get the increased charging speed, including those that didn’t get it delivered at first (despite ordering it) meaning going from 50 -> 100/120kw?
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Starting in Finland as well, let's see when they give me a call.
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

I wonder if the iPhone wireless charging is fixed too? Would be nice to see a list of bug fixes rather than limited new features. I’ve had the following bugs

Extreme volume issue twice
Strobing ceiling lights
Non functioning sunroof controls
Non functioning centre screen touch screen
iPhone charging wireless completely useless
And was once given traction control options that I think are only for the 80x?

All the above seem to fix themselves with a reboot of screen or whole car
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post