App down whenever you need it

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Stripy wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:22 pm I went back in to the shop and requested free trial, then it came back - but you can only see status, you can’t change anything - rubbish to pay £13 for that
You shouldn’t be paying for anything. My issue is can’t even connect to app so can’t turn on climate control , can’t see how much charge etc the doors and windows is pants . On my kodiaq you could actually lock it but I believe it’s restricted due to hacking .
Numerous responses from skoda just blame an outage ! What like every morning come on !

055237A6-0D62-45AF-91BE-2170F445EB2A.jpeg

C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Looking like a cold frosty morning tmrw around here what’s the chances the app will be down ? I also tried departure planner but now it keeps failing on the app too when I try to set it up
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

And that’s it - today my remote climate control also failed, same error message as for departure planner. So now the only thing I can do with the app is to see if the car is unlocked or not. This issue has been with Skoda for nearly 2 months now, and despite multiple emails the only response I have had is a single phone call, with no fix. I’m going to book my car into the dealer for a warranty repair, give them a spare phone logged into my account, and I won’t accept the car back until it works. Absolutely shocking service from Skoda.
Iang

Post by Iang »

The app is down most days. I have had my car since June last year and the app is completely unreliable when or if it connects to the vehicle.

I have never been able to see the lock status even with the latest ME3 vehicle software and the latest iPhone app software.

Really annoying if you want to air condition the car remotely in winter to save battery. The range and battery percentage often disagrees on the app compared to the car.

3rd rate effort from Skoda

I wish you luck with Skoda sorting it. Suspect you will never get your car back fixed or they will just refuse to accept it being with them as they don't know how to fix it.