Keyless locking

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
cjohnson

Post by cjohnson »

Bit confused about the keyless locking system on my new Enyaq.
The unlocking side of things seems to work fine (e.g. if key is in pocket, pull the door handle to unlock)
But can’t figure out then how to lock it without pressing the button on the fob. The manual says just to touch the sensor on the door handle, but that doesn’t seem to do anything.
Anything obvious I’m missing here?

RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, you just touch the outside of any door handle with the key fob nearby (ie in your pocket). Doesn’t particularly need to be right on the indented area, but just close enough to detect your hand.

Don’t put your fingers on the inside of the handle though (as if unlocking).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Pict

Post by Pict »

I find swiping rearwards while gently brushing the sensor works better for me. Just touching on the indent works less often I find.

YMMV
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
cjohnson

Post by cjohnson »

Thanks - I was also subconsciously touching the inside of the handle slightly which meant it wasn’t registering. A press on the indent alone is what it needs.
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

When I try to unlock the doors with simply my hand on the handle (Kessy system) I am NOT able to open.
It use to work, dont know why it's not working any more. Can anyone help, please??
Cyberlosciste

Post by Cyberlosciste »

Hi,

the same thing here in France, on m'y vehicle delivered 1 week ago. random operation or no reaction from the kessy
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Antonio PT wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:22 pm When I try to unlock the doors with simply my hand on the handle (Kessy system) I am NOT able to open.
It use to work, dont know why it's not working any more. Can anyone help, please??
From memory it's a setting that can be turned on or off. Just check it hasn't been turned off.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

God I did not know you could do this!!!!!
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Hello Chango
Checked. It's as it should be! Setting is just fine.
But still doesn't work. It actually locks the door with the sensor for the finger BUT it doesn't unlock with the sensor of the handle...
Any other suggestions, please...
ogis

Post by ogis »

My enyac have the same problam. Do not opens by handle, but closes with sensor with finger. With the fob works all positions.
Did any solve problam ?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post