Red and orange traffic on sat nav (V3.0)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Hi

Since the software update to V3.0 I haven’t seen any traffic displayed on my sat nav

I unfortunately got stuck in a 3 hour delay on the M6 a couple of weeks ago, and today there was a massive hold up on the A11

But my sat nav gave me absolutely nothing

It used to be very good on the old software version

But since the update I haven’t seen a single orange road (queuing traffic) or red road (stationary traffic)

I have hunted high and low in the settings but can’t find anything

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same, or even better if anyone knows if it is a system setting

Thanks
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.

winebore

Post by winebore »

My 60 came with V3 and I haven't changed any settings and I see the red lines for high traffic volume and get a verbal warning.
iV60 Loft, Arctic
Comfort Seat Package Plus, Climate Package Plus
Transport Package, Light and View Package Basic
Assisted Drive Package Basic, Parking Package Basic
Family Package Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar
NickyP

Post by NickyP »

winebore wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:57 pm My 60 came with V3 and I haven't changed any settings and I see the red lines for high traffic volume and get a verbal warning.
Same here.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Thanks both

I’ll contact the dealer who did the upgrade

Daz
Enyaq IV80 Loft Quartz grey HeatPump 125kw charging convenience pack climate pack and electric tow bar.
zice

Post by zice »

- check on skoda connect if you have the online infotainment service showing up as active.
- check in car if your user is fully online and using connected data, enable all data sharing options in privacy menu
DazF05

Post by DazF05 »

Wow thank you so much zice

That is exactly it

D56E3DBF-ACBA-44C6-A68E-5FAA4902339E.jpeg

It would appear that since the update to ME 3 I have not been logged in correctly

I have been logged in as a guest or not logged in all all I’m not sure which

Anyway I had to delete all settings and log back in as myself and now it all works

Thanks for your help (I had no idea I wasn’t logged in)

Daz
zice

Post by zice »

perfect!