80 Sportline - here at last!

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

15 months from ordering (and one day)... and it is finally here!

CroppedBlurred.jpg

CroppedBlurred2.jpg

And I'm really pleased so far! And the colour is nice, I think BioHzrd is wrong on this one :lol:

Favourite thing so far: the HUD - really liking that. Also loving the 360 camera when working out if you are fully in the parking box in car parks. Generally really enjoying it so far :D

Favourite customisation so far - adding the Auto Hold button to favourites - makes backing onto my drive so much smoother!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

Ford Explorer built on a MEB VW platform what do we think
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Replying to my own post to try and return the subject to my original! I think Cwl80 meant to create a new topic!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

Really like it in that colour, and nice to see more Sportlines being shipped, auto hold was also the first thing I added to favourites
Ordered 26 March 22, Sportline 80, Graphite grey, Assisted Drive+, Infotainment Package+, Drive Sport+, Heat Pump. Zappi charger, delivered 17 Aug 22,
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Looking good. I also agree regarding the camera - 2+ months in of mine and I’m still enjoying the 360 camera - especially maximising the side view so you can see the wheels - makes up for mine not having the self-parking or dipping rear view mirrors!
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

RallimG wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:07 am Looking good. I also agree regarding the camera - 2+ months in of mine and I’m still enjoying the 360 camera - especially maximising the side view so you can see the wheels - makes up for mine not having the self-parking or dipping rear view mirrors!
I haven't tried maximising the side view yet - must do that! Currently it makes things look much closer than they really are!

I'm also slightly narked that they didn't fit the side sensors that have been on delivered vehicles (that were ordered much later) with the same parking+ pack for ages now, but getting upset about it isn't going to change anything! Lots and lots to explore and enjoy that I do have, particularly compared to the Mk 2 Octavia it replaced!
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

Apologies,yes trying to create new topic.Hopefully a couple of more months and my Sportsline will be on the drive.Yours is looking great and is in my second choice of colour.Enjoy
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

snalbansed wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:45 am
I haven't tried maximising the side view yet - must do that! Currently it makes things look much closer than they really are!

I'm also slightly narked that they didn't fit the side sensors that have been on delivered vehicles (that were ordered much later) with the same parking+ pack for ages now, but getting upset about it isn't going to change anything! Lots and lots to explore and enjoy that I do have, particularly compared to the Mk 2 Octavia it replaced!
Yes the camera angles require a little bit of getting used to - my judgement of the 'ends of the car' has always been lacking so I do find the cameras really helpful.

Yes I was disappointed as well about the side sensors as it was indicated whilst I was waiting f o r e v e r for the car they would be included - but in the end the car is as per the original order and like most people have said the self-parking is more of a party trick - I had it on my previous car a Citroen C4 and it was slow and clunky.

Enjoy exploring!
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Testing out the roofbar fittings and the new cycle rack ready for the summer camping season!

PXL_20230401_162751754.jpg

PXL_20230401_145931679.jpg

PXL_20230401_163006861.jpg

Enyaq

Post by Enyaq »

Nice colour..... ;)

That's a lot of bikes hanging miles off the back of it, almost looks as though the front wheels should be in the air...... :shock:
iV60 Arctic Silver, 20" Vega's, Pod Point 7kw home charger. F & R Dash cams with fuse mod. and a few farkles...... :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post