My Skoda app and Skoda connect issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

Same problem since abut 08:00.
Skoda Connect app reported "Unexpected Issue". Skoda Connect Essentials app reported "Connection failed. Could not connect to the server".
When attempting to log in to the apps again the Skoda Connect app reported {"Message";"internal error"} while the Essentials app reported "Something went wrong. Please try again".
Now both apps and the web browser are showing "Something went wrong. Please try again".browser in

The "Internal Error" and the browser interface error report are both on the https://identity.vwgroup.io/signin-service site.

I don't know if it is related, however Octopus is reporting that the last time that it checked the car was 03/11/2023 12:44. Usually when I look I see a relatively recent time.
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.

Bikeronnie

Post by Bikeronnie »

Yep, I had my friend contact me in a panic as he's just bought an Audi e tron on Tues on my recommendation of getting an EV! As we all did, he's a bit jittery when something doesn't work as it should regarding EVs. Told him to have a cuppa, sit down and try later. I then checked my enyaq via the app and Nope, not working so maybe it's a VAG thing, I can see my car through the Eevee app and it updates regularly so I can only presume its VAG servers or something
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 13.53.26.png

Yes , no connection via Tronity, Home Assistant or Skoda Connect website.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
gamegenie

Post by gamegenie »

Worth joining the official Skoda EV Lounge Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/7589651 ... ?ref=share - Skoda normally updates on outages of the app and answers questions.

Update from today...

Screenshot_20231104-141412.png

Enyaq 60|Ecosuite |Panoramic sunroof|Assisted Driver package plus|Climate package plus|Comfort set package basic|Convenience package plus|Drive sport package basic|Family package basic|Infotainment package plus|Light and view package|Parking package basic
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

The VW group login servers are now unavailable and giving the response

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
iV80 Loft, 19"Regulus, Energy Blue, Maxx Pack, Travel Pack, Heat pump. Order Jul22. BuildWk17-23. UK WE23/6. Available 30/6/23. Collected 3/7/23 Untethered PodPoint. Third Rock mode 2 charger with Tough Leads modular extension lead and adapters.
Antonio PT

Post by Antonio PT »

Also having same type of issues.. not able to open the APP. It says connection failed.
Can you please share the link to access via internet?
CrowSysE243

Post by CrowSysE243 »

Web access to the connect functions is at https://www.skoda-connect.com/ however this was not working either due to problems with the VW group signin service servers. It all appears to be working correctly now for the app and the web interface.
riki1

Post by riki1 »

It works great now, but many times the server is unavailable. I think, that either they are constantly improving something and at the same time the server is constantly shutting down, or they are victims of a DDoS attack.
SKODA Enyaq RS Coupe, ( riki1.eu )
FrenchEnyaq

Post by FrenchEnyaq »

The MySkoda app has not synched for the last 3 or 4 days (SoC, car position, etc.). I've tried changing user profile in the car (as another post suggested), checked that car is online, etc. Nothing seems to correct the issue. I'm using the MySkoda app 7.0.0, running an Enyaq 85 with software version 4. Anyone else encountering the same issue?
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

FrenchEnyaq wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:14 pm The MySkoda app has not synched for the last 3 or 4 days (SoC, car position, etc.). I've tried changing user profile in the car (as another post suggested), checked that car is online, etc. Nothing seems to correct the issue. I'm using the MySkoda app 7.0.0, running an Enyaq 85 with software version 4. Anyone else encountering the same issue?
Yes, ours has been offline since Friday.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post