My Skoda app and Skoda connect issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
MattyB

Post by MattyB »

Hi.

Is anyone else having issues with Skoda Connect or the MySkoda app saying "your vehicle is offline"?

Had this since Saturday evening so cant check the battery charge level or perform a smart charge with OVO energy as the car won't connect.

Rang Skoda Slough today to book it in - they told me "we can't help - you need to wait for a new software release and lots of people have reported this issue"!

Tried reloading app and trying different WiFi!

Cheers......

Pksk

Post by Pksk »

See https://rsw.io/what-to-do-when-your-sko ... nline/?amp

This detail is on a few posts on the forum but the above link it a good summary. I had full bars in the car but not connection like you. As soon as I pulled fuse 19 it all connected back up again. Had the car 18 months and needed to do this a few times.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
Drumjitsu

Post by Drumjitsu »

I have just posted about a similar issue so this might help...

my symptoms were that the car was showing as connected with bars on the LTE display but the Skoda connect was showing offline and the app was not updating.

when you switch the ignition on and have to select user, my profile was showing that it last synched 8 days earlier. instead of selecting my profile I selected guest, I was then asked whether to choose private or online. I selected online and the car connected. (Powerpass and online shop now worked). I then went to menu and User and switched back to my own profile and the car stayed connected. This seems to have sorted it for me.
MattyB

Post by MattyB »

Thanks guys - good advice.

Much appreciated.

Bit disappointed that the Skoda dealer told me there was nothing they could do....
MattyB

Post by MattyB »

Update - I tried Drumjitsu's advice:

"switch the ignition on and have to select user, my profile was showing that it last synched 8 days earlier. instead of selecting my profile I selected guest, I was then asked whether to choose private or online. I selected online and the car connected. (Powerpass and online shop now worked). I then went to menu and User and switched back to my own profile and the car stayed connected."

This worked and gave me a message that a new software update was available.
All seems OK now (apart from the HEALTH report- which I can live without!).

Thanks
kustardffc

Post by kustardffc »

switching to guest and back sorted mine, now seems to be 'working' normally.
80 Sportline, Race Blue, Sun Roof, Family pack, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 18th Dec 21. Accepted June 22, Build week 7, received 8 April 23. Love it!
Chrisvh

Post by Chrisvh »

As above. Thank you for posting this. Mine is now sorted. Until next time!
AdoonsG

Post by AdoonsG »

I’m unable to connect at all to the app as it says it is off line.
Annoying. Does anybody else have the same?
Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Yep, it logged me out and won’t log in. Website the same with ‘Internal error’ starting about 8 AM.

Wonder if the finance company would accept me missing a payment and me stating it was due to an ‘internal error’ somehow doubt it.
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Same issue this morning

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post