Almost Here..........

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mr Brightside

Post by Mr Brightside »

Hello All,

Having been in the Skoda family for many years, (except a brief misdemeanor to a Passat Alltrack), I am taking the plunge to EV..

Skoda history since 2003:
White special edition 100th Anniversary Octavia vRS - I really miss that car :cry:
Silver vRS Estate - Lots of toys & re-mapped :twisted:
Passat Alltrack - quite boring & over priced (dont judge me it was a company decision)
Superb Combi L&K 4x4 - massively underrated
Another Superb Combi L&K - still a great car.

So in March of last year I ordered a Enyaq Sportline which is being delivered on Wednesday, its a company lease vehicle so most of my questions have gone unanswered when it comes to what will actually be delivered.

This is what has been sent by the lease company, so it appears they are actaually building an older spec car than the new Sportline Plus. I really wish that the blind spot detection would have been added, but this was changed after order as they said it could not be fitted due to parts shortages.

Black Magic Pearl Paint
• Sportline Design Pack-Black Alcantara/Leather
• Tow Bar Preparation
• Comfort Seat Pack
• Convenience Pack Plus
• Drive Sport Plus Pack
• Light & View Pack Plus
• Assisted Drive Pack Plus without Blind Spot Detection
• Climate Pack Plus

Lots to keep me happy & content, lets just see which wheels I get (I dont mind either of the 20" ones to be fair)

Anything I should look out for ?

Thanks & looking forward to Wednesday.
80 Sportline
• Black Magic Pearl Paint
• Sportline Design Alcantara/Leather
• Tow Bar Prep
• Comfort Seat Pack
• Convenience Pack +
• Drive Sport + Pack
• Light & View Pack +
• Assisted Drive Pack + without Blind Spot Detection :(
• Climate Pack +

Shandy

Post by Shandy »

No idea what any of that means, but it sounds good.

I'm also new here and first EV car.

I've bought a nearly new used car so no ordering fun, but hopefully next time.

Hope you like it and arrives soon
Black 2021 Enyaq Collection 01.07.2023 and I have no idea what I'm doing! :o
AndyH

Post by AndyH »

Anything I should look out for?
Only comment that immediately comes to mind, and is dependent on whether you intend to add a tow bar at a later date, is that I’ve seen some very expensive estimates for a tow bar to be fitted by third parties. We’ve always specified the factory tow bar that swings in/out under the car, which is a very expensive option. But as far as I can see, the preparation and third party costs can be even worse.
IV80 Suite, Race blue, 20” Vega alloys, heat pump, electric tow bar, panoramic sunroof, 125kW, climate/transport packs, ordered July 21, delivered November 21. 1st EV and still loving it.
Martynmargaret

Post by Martynmargaret »

Hi Im Getting exactly the same on my new Enyaq Coupe it is with the dealer now who say they cant replicate the fault if you have a result i would be most grateful to hear its making me feel very unsafe kind Regards Martyn