2024 version is now official

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Brussels

Post by Brussels »

And I can be jealous, just like with a new iPhone.

https://www.electrive.com/2023/10/05/sk ... in-update/
Reserved demo car at dealership, delivery: 16/02/2023 after 7500 kms
Demo car so no choice. Sunroof, Silver, Suite, crystal face :roll: , HUD, Family Basic, No Travel Assist (only basic) :evil: heat pump :D 19´ wheels

First time EV owner, Belgium

EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

Probably a daft question, and apologies if asked and answered elsewhere…

For those who ordered (as I did), an 80x which still doesn’t have a build slot, will this mean that I’d likely get the 85x now?
RichR

Post by RichR »

That's a nice improvement in power and range. I'll probably be changing my 2012 Enyaq for an 80X (or if I can afford it, vRS) in 2025 so unless another manufacturer comes up with something as nice to drive with a decent sized boot, my decision is made.

EVNewbie - Generally you get what is on the build sheet, these will be designated as a different model, so orders for them won't have opened yet.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
GW1003

Post by GW1003 »

EVNewbie wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:57 am Probably a daft question, and apologies if asked and answered elsewhere…

For those who ordered (as I did), an 80x which still doesn’t have a build slot, will this mean that I’d likely get the 85x now?
If you get a build week after week 43, you'll be changed to a MY24. This has started happening to some on the German Enyaq forum after a call with their dealer.
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

Ah okay thanks, and I’d expect it will be. I was told that they’ll tell me the build slot 4 weeks in advance.

I’d originally been told it would be at the dealer late November, but Lookers now say it’s not likely to be built until early next year.
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

Just in case it’s of interest to anyone, Lookers have advised that they don’t know whether I’ll be receiving the 80x or 85x. Could be one or the other apparently, but should get this confirmed once build slot is confirmed.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I wonder if the factory is taking a while to assign you a build slot as they're working out which model you're going to get, and how it fits in with their supply schedules.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

That would make sense, will post again as and when I know more. It feels likely that whatever I get now won’t be with me until 2024 though.
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

I’ve just contacted Lookers. Still no build date. Guy thinks it may be after Christmas delivery. I’m still hoping to hear soon it’ll be built mid November. :D
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

spinna1969 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:20 pm I’ve just contacted Lookers. Still no build date. Guy thinks it may be after Christmas delivery. I’m still hoping to hear soon it’ll be built mid November. :D
That would be nice! What spec did you order?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post