2024 version is now official

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Gregatimb

Post by Gregatimb »

Really helpful to see what's happening with this. We were on the verge or ordering our Iv 80 but have decided to hold off until 31 October. Think it's a great car already, but 24 MY will bring some improvements.
Enyaq 85 Edition, Suite with Maxx package plus retractable towbar, brilliant silver metallic,

EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

Gregatimb wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:18 pm Really helpful to see what's happening with this. We were on the verge or ordering our Iv 80 but have decided to hold off until 31 October. Think it's a great car already, but 24 MY will bring some improvements.
That would guarantee that an 85 is delivered, although it also sounds like even if you ordered now chances are it’d be an 85.
spinna1969

Post by spinna1969 »

EVNewbie wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:50 pm
spinna1969 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:56 pm
spinna1969 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:21 pm

Well my spec is very basic. I was given the same outline weeks as you. Original estimate end of November. Same lease company and dealer. But my dates were Tusker order 22/6/23. LookersFleet 18/7/23. Which if I remember correctly were well before yours. Silver linings perhaps is we both might end up with a MY24. With needing a four will notice for build we’re both on at least KW44/45 at the earliest which is 24 territory.
Update: Following a conversation with Lookers on Friday they altered the dealer ETA on the Tusker system. It’s been moved from late November 23 to mid February 24. 😡
I was informed the same today, email from Tusker saying delivery delayed. Likely arrival mid-February.
Hi - I've been talking to the dealer today and they reckon there's been in lull in Skoda giving out build dates for orders due to the impending MY change in Week44 (beginning of November).
Following the change they are expecting to get order build info starting to trickle through.
I think we are realistically talking about the new year delivery now.
The extension of lead time is basically due to the change of MY.
Looks like a positive chance of a MY24 car now. 8-)
OysterSkipper

Post by OysterSkipper »

Hi new on this forum but 2x Kodiaq owner and just confirmed an order for an Enyaq Sportline 80 today. I’m very much hoping that given the order will be placed in the final
Week of MY 23 we may get an 85 (x I think as all Sportline models will be dual motor in 2024) but my dealer has said that they will continue to build MY 23 vehicles if ordered “ to
Use up the parts”. I have been given a good deal on the trade in of my Kodiaq Sportline but the dealer is unable to say what I might get if we ordered the MY24 as Skoda will be dictating residuals from now on. He explained that this was to stop the inconsistency between deals offered at different dealerships “to make it fairer for the customer”. Not sure if I follow this logic… TBF he has agreed to allow us to move our deposit over to a MY 24 order if he can match the current deal on the 23 vehicle.
OysterSkipper

Post by OysterSkipper »

So, I have had confirmation that my order for a Sportline 80 placed a couple of weeks ago has been transferred to a MY24 Sportline 85x. Dealer said that it was the first they had placed using the new order system and delivery is showing as March 24. As well as the technical upgrades and 4 wheel drive at no extra cost, the interest rate on PCP finance has dropped from 7.9% to 2.9% APR so my monthly repayments have gone down too! Seems like a win - win to me.
Houndog6105

Post by Houndog6105 »

OysterSkipper wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:45 pm So, I have had confirmation that my order for a Sportline 80 placed a couple of weeks ago has been transferred to a MY24 Sportline 85x. Dealer said that it was the first they had placed using the new order system and delivery is showing as March 24. As well as the technical upgrades and 4 wheel drive at no extra cost, the interest rate on PCP finance has dropped from 7.9% to 2.9% APR so my monthly repayments have gone down too! Seems like a win - win to me.
This is what i like to hear
I placed my order on 17th October for the 80 sportline plus and was told feb 2024 estimated build date. You think i could be looking at getting the 85x sportline plus too?
Richie69

Post by Richie69 »

Great News
My Dealer Confirmed today Skoda is honouring my September order to be built 1st week of Jan 24

Ordered Enyaq Sportline Plus 80 x
Getting the 85X at no extra cost
😁😁😁😁😁
Well done Skoda
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Interesting to see that Skoda have now published the new insurance groups for the 85…

They’ve gone from group 26 for the standard 80 (the Sportline 80 was 28) to 33 for the 85 Edition.

The 80X has gone from 32 to 37.

Insurance pricing is all a bit of a dark art to me, I admit, so I don’t really know what difference an increase of 5-7 groups makes, but given how much UK car insurance costs seem to be rocketing, I hope this doesn’t mean a trend of ever higher premiums.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

Richie69 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:24 pm Great News
My Dealer Confirmed today Skoda is honouring my September order to be built 1st week of Jan 24

Ordered Enyaq Sportline Plus 80 x
Getting the 85X at no extra cost
😁😁😁😁😁
Well done Skoda
That's isn't a good deal the 85x is £2200 cheaper than the 80x was .

The 85x is the same price as the 80 2wd version the Awd is a free upgrade.
EVNewbie

Post by EVNewbie »

Just had confirmation that my 80x order will now come as a 24MY 85x Sportline Plus. Build week is 48, so should receive it early January apparently.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post