Enyaq on Motability

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Villacular

Post by Villacular »

Hi Meanmachine, I ordered a standard 80 with no additional packages except going for the ecosuite interior, I'm sure you'll get the 85 Edition.

Meanmachine

Post by Meanmachine »

Just seen on a motability forum that another customer ordered end of August, told there's would be the edition. Has now been informed by the dealer that the car has been build last week and just as an 85 base model not 85 edition. Also that all orders before the switch over will be converted as the table displays. Has anyone else heard anything from dealers?
Speedandpower

Post by Speedandpower »

Ordered 13th September 80x sportline build date last week.dealer said looks like it's a 85x on system but could change.dealer then confirmed from chassis code definitely a 85x delivery date 1st or second week in jan
VW Tiguan R-Line
BMW X1 X-line
Audi Q3 S-Line
Speedandpower

Post by Speedandpower »

New paperwork come through with 80x sportline to 85x sportline change but with change of price, Reduced to this current quarter price!
VW Tiguan R-Line
BMW X1 X-line
Audi Q3 S-Line
XAPBob

Post by XAPBob »

Just picked mine up this week.

Ordered back in June - I got an 80 with the Clever package.

Took it's time, but ended up a week or so ahead of the original expected schedule.
Newfie

Post by Newfie »

I've just this morning ordered a 85 Edition Coupe. Been told 13+ weeks delivery.
Ordered 04/01/24 85X Sportline Plus
Currently in a VW ID.3 Tour Pro S
Twisted Enigma

Post by Twisted Enigma »

Ordered a 80s Sportline on Sat 7th October, dealer confirmed the following Monday. Order was placed and upgraded to a 85x sportline. Telephone call a couple of days ago confirming built and awaiting shipping. Which he also reported as faster than normal currently hoping to get the car in Jan 24.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post