Coldgate Season 3 - Another video by Speicher elektrisiert

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Dav00

Post by Dav00 »

Matthias focused on fast charging but some of the comments clarify the additional reasons - very important reasons - why you need pre-heating.

£50k for this madness...

anotherjohn

Post by anotherjohn »

Very interesting - although I think that sometimes when refering to high speed charging he means rate fo charch rather than power of charge.
Last night was -6'C with thich frost. The car was not connected to my how charger & I gave it about 10mins of "window heating" from the Skoda app. The screen was clear & it cost 15 miles in range which I feel is OK to be able to get into & drive straoght away.
Race blue 60, 100KW, partition net screen, climate basic, convenience, transport, drive basic, assisted drive, parking basic. Collected 23May22
Helijock

Post by Helijock »

I think 15 miles is a little pessimistic, I use the pre heating a lot and find after 20 minutes I have only lost 2% of my charge which at the moment is less than 5 miles.
Ordered June 21. Race Blue, Suit, 19" Proteus wheels, 100kw charging, Heat Pump, Comfort seat plus, Climate package plus, Transport pack, Drive Sport basic, Assisted Drive basic, Parking basic. Then I ran out of money!
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Not watched this video yet.
On the whole I find his channel very informative on the Enyaq. Much better than the usual test drive ones that seem to feature only totally optioned up top of range models.
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue
Enyaq85x SL

Post by Enyaq85x SL »

I've only had my 85x a couple of weeks.

Been using the cabin pre heating and started on the default temp of 22 which was set on the app.
I changed it to 18 after the first few days and still gets everything warm and defrosted but greatly reduced the energy consumption.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post