Skoda restricting Octopus Access

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Sdvch

Post by Sdvch »

Issue appears to have been resolved, schedule created for later tonight.

Decide

Post by Decide »

Got a schedule!
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Back up here so fingers crossed it charges because I’m on about 20%! 🤞🏽

Although Skoda says my car isn’t plugged in 🤦🏼‍♂️

IMG_6500.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

Has the scheduling started working again on the original app software version or on the new one?

Did anyone have to go through the process of getting their car on board with Octopus again ? ( it took several goes to get mine “seen” by Octopus.

I have fingers crossed that it will just work again without having to go through that again.
( fingers all crossed)
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

I have got a schedule for tonight. I have 7.0.0 of the iOS app. Was a painful experience as the Skoda app was being very flakey so I was pleasantly surprised to get a schedule. Let’s see if it actually happens.
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Ken3966 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:01 am
Bacon wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:48 am Thank you for this thread, also very annoyed as I assumed our Hive EV charger had gone faulty (again). I also plugged my car in yesterday and woke up to half charge and a hefty charge cost as no IO scheduling took place.

Hopefully they will sort this soon! It’s a nightmare because you cannot achieve a full charge state between those hours when the battery is drained. Plus, I tend to have it charge until 1100 so I can run the dishwasher, washing machine on the extended cheaper period… 😂. #DontHateThePlayerHateTheGame
You should always pause charge in car on charge menu after plugging in to avoid any full cost charging before a schedule is set or indeed this sort of issue happens. Otherwise you may put a kW or more into car at full rate before OI sets a schedule and pauses charge itself even when working correctly.
9/10 when IO sets a schedule the car stops within a matter of minutes, but I didn’t know that it was possible to do that as I wasn’t sure if it could then override the car to start the charge again. Can the same thing be achieved by turning off the charge from the app, would it still continue the smart scheduling later? (This current drama aside).
Archer17

Post by Archer17 »

I always pause mine via the app, the schedule appears soon after.
Skoda Enyaq 80 Sportline collected 29/09/21. Quartz grey metallic, Pan roof, tow bar, 125 charging, Comfort seat, Drive Sport+, Climate pack+, Assisted Drive, Parking, Light and View and Convenience pack.
Pksk

Post by Pksk »

Worked for my overnight so seems whatever was up has been worked through
IV 60 Suite, Race Blue, 21”, Climate Basic, Convenience Basic, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus. ME 3.0 updated, 125kwh charge upgrade. Hypervolt 2.0, Solar plus Battery.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Mine worked fine last night

IMG_1904.png

peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Hmmm
My charging is hit and miss.
Some days the schedule appears in Octopus app and others there is the usual “waiting for car to be plugged in” message.
I now have car on schedule and that seems to work most days. But it is not really as I expected when I shifted to an Intelligent tariff
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post