Just got software version 3.7 - Who knows more?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
YAQQY

Post by YAQQY »

I have 3.7 and wont charge over 50kw

Brianlescargot

Post by Brianlescargot »

I have just been updated to 3.7 earlier this week and now my car will not schedule charge either through the car or on the Myenergi app. After factory reset and reinstall of Škoda app the problem persists.
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

2 year service booked for mine
They'll be updating it from 3.0 to 3.7 while they're at it. They say it'll take 2 days.
Looking forward to Plug&Charge, battery pre-conditioning, and trip data in the virtual cockpit
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered Nov '21, delivered June '22. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic.
3.0 (from factory) Upgraded to 3.7 at 2 year service
Charles

Post by Charles »

I am booked in for the update on Tuesday. The dealer originally thought it would take 3 hours, but now says, after advice from Skoda, they might need the car "all day"! How does a software update take that long?
Deleted User 2724

Post by Deleted User 2724 »

Brianlescargot wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:39 pm I have just been updated to 3.7 earlier this week and now my car will not schedule charge either through the car or on the Myenergi app. After factory reset and reinstall of Škoda app the problem persists.
You will not be able to schedule car on myenergi app - it’s for your zappi….

Guessing a setting has changed along the way…

If you schedule from charger - then car should be set to charge immediately - not for departure time etc.

If you schedule from car - then zappi needs to either be boosting at the same time as this, or be set in fast mode.

Be mindful that there are generic charging settings, but these are overridden by the location settings if at a set location - like home.
Deleted User 2724

HarryHuk wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:57 pm 2 year service booked for mine
They'll be updating it from 3.0 to 3.7 while they're at it. They say it'll take 2 days.
Looking forward to Plug&Charge, battery pre-conditioning, and trip data in the virtual cockpit

Plug&Charge in the UK is fairly pointless isn’t it? Only works with power pass and there is only a handful of places that support it….
Deleted User 2724

Charles wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 4:50 pm I am booked in for the update on Tuesday. The dealer originally thought it would take 3 hours, but now says, after advice from Skoda, they might need the car "all day"! How does a software update take that long?
It’s over simplified how complex the software of these cars is…. It’s not a ‘modern’ system.

It’s the equivalent (but not exactly) to getting drivers for windows systems and having to piece together all of the drivers for graphics, sound, printers and everything else. And then hoping it all worked - which is often didn’t.

OTA from Skoda is more like going to the dell website putting in your serial and it telling you what drivers to download and then auto restarting after. Better but lots of separate bits to keep aligned.

More modern hardware systems, like Tesla use are more similar to an iPad or recent Mac … one software update, less variety and less issues.

When Skoda say it will take three hours it’s all
If all works flawlessly the first time. Which it won’t.
YAQQY

Post by YAQQY »

Im on 3.7 but locked to 50kw charging
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

enyaqandy24 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:02 pm Plug&Charge in the UK is fairly pointless isn’t it? Only works with power pass and there is only a handful of places that support it….
I ditched the PowerPass plug and charge and registered it with Octopus Electroverse instead.

So on the odd occasion I'm charging on the road, if it's Ionity then I can just plug it in and walk way :)

I don't of course. I plug it in then stand there until it gets started :lol:
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Steffi

Post by Steffi »

HarryHuk wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:57 pm 2 year service booked for mine
What does this pre-conditioning do in 3.7? How do it change from 3.0?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post