Enyaq 85 Edltion ordered

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
EV Henry

Post by EV Henry »

I ordered an Enyaq 85 Edition Loft with graphite grey paint. Was told it would be 15 weeks from order to delivery. However I now realise that I was mislead as it is sitting with only a provisional build week 12. Going by how long after build that I got my current Karoq I think the earliest delivery will be early May. Not happy at all.

Jamie1c

Post by Jamie1c »

That's VAG for you. When I ordered my id3 i was told 4 to 5 months. 20 months and a week later I got the car.
I was told 13+ weeks for the enyaq but I've prepared myself for a June delivery at the earliest.

After the whole vw sht show I take dealerships words with a pinch of salt.
Ordered 9/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4 Black
Tooters123

Post by Tooters123 »

Ordered 85 Edition 15 November, original estimate 1st March now 14 May. (Lease)
Last edited by Tooters123 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EV Henry

Post by EV Henry »

Who told you May? My dealer is clueless and skoda customer service answer to any question is to tell you to contact the dealer.
Tooters123

Post by Tooters123 »

I ordered it salary sacrifice through a work scheme. The fleet management company I assume got the date from lease company, who got it from the dealer. I don't have direct contact with the dealer so I can only take their word for it. Current car is an E-Niro and that did come a little quicker than the lease company (VW fleet) said it would. Who knows though.
Steve666

Post by Steve666 »

I ordered my Enyaq Coupé on the 22-01-2024,l Dealer informed me that it would be around 22 weeks .
85 Edition 82 kWh 286 PS Single speed, Colour: Moon White Metallic (2Y2Y),
Trim: Suite, 20" Vega Silver metallic alloy wheels 8Jx20" 235/50 R20 100T/EU tyres - front and 9Jx20"
255/45 R20 101T/EU - rear (PACKET:PCD)
Advanced Package (PACKET:WAG)
Design Selection Package - Suite (PACKET:PL6)
Heat pump (PACKET:PHC)
Skoda all-weather floor mats (ZZC:AC3)
Skoda mud flaps (front) (ZZE:AC5)
Skoda mud flaps (rear) (ZZD:AC4)
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

The complete inaccuracy of delivery estimates is pretty common. When I ordered my Enyaq saying I had 14 months left on my existing car’s PCP, I was congratulated for my foresight in getting the order in nice and early.

It took 18 months for the car to actually arrive.

I love the car now so no regrets, but it was a long frustrating wait with little information or updates that were worth anything in that time.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
AlxRsstr

Post by AlxRsstr »

We ordered our 85 edition eco suite arctic silver on Jan 20th. We were told to expect a build date in about three months then the actual build would be another three. So to expect a delivery date end of July/ start of august.
Johnc

Post by Johnc »

EV Henry wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:25 am I ordered an Enyaq 85 Edition Loft with graphite grey paint. Was told it would be 15 weeks from order to delivery. However I now realise that I was mislead as it is sitting with only a provisional build week 12. Going by how long after build that I got my current Karoq I think the earliest delivery will be early May. Not happy at all.
Hi. I ordered Enyaq 85 Edition loft graphite grey on 4/01/24. When placing order was told April or May. In February I was told provisional week 10. I was told last week provisional date build week 27 which is July. This could be subject to change.
Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

Ordered my 85 edition in December following rejection of our previous 60.

It was an in stock order and was delivered to the dealer and PDI’ed mid Jan - but with extra heat pump and lounge interior we didn’t order or ask for. Skoda uk said we either pay for it or do a new custom order that would be with us in September this year. Dealer pushed back as we had one of their cars until the new one was ready as part of the ‘deal’. Eventually ŠKODA gave in and paid the £2000 themselves for the extras.

My points, in January we were told dates of September.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post