Production status code 122

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Kakz

Post by Kakz »

I have got a message that my ordered Skoda Enyaq 85 have status code: 122. Does anyone now what that status code means?

legless

Post by legless »

That's not a valid status code for a UK order. All UK orders have a 2-digit production status between 00 and 80.

Where did you see this?
riki1

Post by riki1 »

I asked the artificial intelligence, here is the answer :

I’m sorry to hear that you have received a status code: 122 for your ordered Skoda Enyaq 85. According to the web search results, this status code means that your order has been delayed due to supply chain issues. This is a common problem for many electric vehicles, especially those with high demand and limited production capacity. The Skoda Enyaq 85 is a popular model that offers more power, longer range, and faster charging than the previous version. However, it also faces challenges in sourcing enough batteries, chips, and other components from its suppliers.

I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may cause you. I hope that your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible and that you will enjoy driving your new Skoda Enyaq 85. It is a great car with many features and benefits.
SKODA Enyaq RS Coupe, ( riki1.eu )
Kakz

Post by Kakz »

Thank you for the answer. Which AI did you ask?
Stephen B

Post by Stephen B »

Hi everyone I’m new to the group I ordered my ŠKODA Enyaq 62Iv edition with suite interior and in race blue I been seeing mixed messages regarding delivery times I was told around 12/15 weeks or am I been told PORKYS I’m looking so forward to getting it thanks
Skku

Post by Skku »

How did you receive the info? E-mail or could you log in somewhere to follow the order?
riki1

Post by riki1 »

Kakz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:12 pm Thank you for the answer. Which AI did you ask?
Copilot from new Bing.
SKODA Enyaq RS Coupe, ( riki1.eu )
fatman

Post by fatman »

Stephen B wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:54 am Hi everyone I’m new to the group I ordered my ŠKODA Enyaq 62Iv edition with suite interior and in race blue I been seeing mixed messages regarding delivery times I was told around 12/15 weeks or am I been told PORKYS I’m looking so forward to getting it thanks
Looks like Porky......they told me too
I am seriously thinking to go for Kona or ionic.6.....like enyaq but Skoda so rubbish about providing vehicles..
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Stephen B

Post by Stephen B »

Thanks Fatman got In touch with a dealership today have said they’re is a delay with delivery but not as bad as it’s been so yes was given false information regarding delivery time due to the test drives of all the vehicles I took out the enyaq with all the features I’ve ordered hopefully will be worth the wait will post when I get a delivery date fingers crossed 🤞 not to much after May as was my expected delivery date

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post