Hello everyone

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Termi

Post by Termi »

I have just took delivery of my 85x sport line coupe, I am getting to know it but having trouble creating my user profile, also the satnav has no idea where it is, the dealer seems to think its an Skoda it will correct it self as the systems are very busy today with it being 1st of March, I'm not sure that is true but if you guys have any pointers that could help me or have any other tips I would love to hear them.
Thank you in advance.

Ps absolutely love the car!

fatman

Post by fatman »

Termi wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:39 pm I have just took delivery of my 85x sport line coupe, I am getting to know it but having trouble creating my user profile, also the satnav has no idea where it is, the dealer seems to think its an Skoda it will correct it self as the systems are very busy today with it being 1st of March, I'm not sure that is true but if you guys have any pointers that could help me or have any other tips I would love to hear them.
Thank you in advance.

Ps absolutely love the car!
Congratulations.happy motoring
I am waiting for mine .can I ask when did you order yours
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Termi

Post by Termi »

I was lucky that there was a car just arrived in the country that a dealer had ordered for their showroom car that was the exact spec I wanted so my dealer stole it off them, so it was delivered to my local dealer a couple of weeks later and was held there until first of march so it had a 24 plate.
fatman

Post by fatman »

enjoy.....sat nav working ok?
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max
Baron8011

Post by Baron8011 »

Hi Everyone,
Just bought myself a 2 year old Enyaq iV 80 - my first experience of an EV.
So far, so good - lovely drive.
Trying to immerse myself as quickly as possible into the EV experience, knowledge, trials and tribulations of being an EV owner.
Downloaded apps, charging from a 3-pin socket at home at the moment and have tried charging at a local supermarket. Home charger to be fitted soon.
Planning my first 'long' trip this coming weekend - 400 mile round trip.
First time EV buyer, Skoda Enyaq iV 80 (bought it when it was 2 years old)