Sportline v 85 Edition

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
fatman

Post by fatman »

Hi Guys,

If I order a 85x Sportline Plus the wait time is up to 6 months or so but there is a 85 Edition that is available immediately.

Any thoughts on whether the Sportline is worth the wait as I am tempted to go for the 85 edition.
Ordered 8/01/24
Skoda Enyaq 85x Sportline Plus 4x4+Heat Pump Race blue
just now ID3 max

Deleted User 2446

Post by Deleted User 2446 »

I would go 85 edition… and did.

Do you need 85X for 4WD? Only useful to me if really snowy - but nowadays I will just work from home instead if that bad!

Sportline has slightly lower and firmer suspension, but Enyaq rear suspension is already quite stiff so without DCC I wouldn’t want it any firmer.

Sportline looks better without doubt - I’m not a fan of the plastic trim on the side on the 85 edition but I didn’t want to spend the extra for it.

Sportline has larger wheels which would be far easier to kerb, and more expensive tyres.

I think that 85 edition is far cheaper to ensure. I believe the insurance category of 85 edition is a lot lower than 85x Sportline even though same power!

IMG_1866.jpeg

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

I've got an 80x sportline loaner just now and can't say there's any great difference in ride quality between it and my 60 with stock suspension. Both on the same 20" wheels.

I don't like the sportline seats, my car has the ecosuite leather which I prefer, however I do like the sportline black headliner.

The color coded side blades and rear bumper make a huge difference to the external appearance.

The extra power is nice, but you get that anyway with the 85 models.
'21 Enyaq 60 Ecosuite

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post