Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

Hello Enyaq owners, future owners and enthusiasts!
I need an advice, really not able to decide a course of action.
I have completely fallen in love with the Enyaq and have decided that it willl be my next car. My current lease on Discovery Sport runs out in May 2023 and I was hoping I have plenty time to order the Enyaq.
But, reading the latest reports and speaking to my local Skoda dealer it seems there is a 52 weeks wait for Enyaq. Now I feel like I need to make one of the following three choices.
1 - Pllace an order now and make use of the OZEV grant for EV charger. Risk is that my new car may get delivered too early for my current lease to finish. Although I dont mind endling the lease with small penalty if I am within the last three months of lease.
2 - Wait another month or two and then place an order. Lose the ozev grant but if 52 weeks delivery time is true then the new car will be delivered nearer the end of current lease period.
3 - Do nothing untill next year or at least for next six months.

Any help or advice will be highly appreciated.
TLDR : How do I time my new Enyaq order so that I am not left too much out of pocket on terminating my current car lease which willl end in May 2023?

ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

The OZEV grant is barely worth having now. I wouldn't let it dictate any decisions you make.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

ChangoMutney wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:05 pm The OZEV grant is barely worth having now. I wouldn't let it dictate any decisions you make.
Thanks for your reply. I think I will do that i.e. ignore the OZEV grant.

Shall I wait a couple of months or book my order now ?
I know it’s a hypothetical question and you don’t have a crystal ball. But is the situation going to remain same and reliable i.e. approximately 52 weeks to delivery? TBH I absolutely don’t mind receiving my new car in March next year. My current lease will end in May 2023. What I want to avoid is new car ready for delivery within six months.
Ruud

Post by Ruud »

I would wait a few months. Keep checking estimated delivery times on this forum. If they are still 52 weeks in May put the order in.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Heat Pump, Climate Package Plus. Ordered 14 January 2022. Picked up 31 May 2023.
silversurfer

Post by silversurfer »

Ruud wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:45 pm I would wait a few months. Keep checking estimated delivery times on this forum. If they are still 52 weeks in May put the order in.
Thanks. I will keep an eye on this thread and will stay in touch with the dealers.
Myfirstev

Post by Myfirstev »

My mid September order for iv60 now been given a build estimate for 6 weeks times so looking like a 22 plate
Ordered a 60 on sep 13th. Most packs, free upgrade to 100kw charging and boot tray, race blue. Build week of 7th march 2022. Charger install 25th January. At UK port 1st June. Hopefully picking up by 16th june
RichR

Post by RichR »

Myfirstev wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:38 pm My mid September order for iv60 now been given a build estimate for 6 weeks times so looking like a 22 plate
You might get version 3.0 software - so some features the rest of us won't have for a while (if at all).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Myfirstev wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:38 pm My mid September order for iv60 now been given a build estimate for 6 weeks times so looking like a 22 plate
Time to update your sig!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
Deleted User 474

Post by Deleted User 474 »

RichR wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:41 pm
You might get version 3.0 software - so some features the rest of us won't have for a while (if at all).
Surely all Enyaqs should get the software updates and features unless it's a cost option (then they should have the choice ala Tesla to pay to activate) . The world has changed, people expect updates like they do with everything else.

I do worry that VAG group doesn't understand the concept of software and OTA, look at how bad they were with map updates in the past.

Anyway fingers crossed you end up with v3 the same as others that have cars in the pipeline
RichR

Post by RichR »

I'm pretty sure we will get version 3.0 eventually as an OTA update at some point. But those leaving the factory after February will come with it already.

The issue is that we don't know when we'll get the OTA - it won't be before the Coupe comes out next week obviously, and the document implies it'll be used on all new cars starting in February 2022 (but not when in February 2022). Best guesses are therefore any time from March onward.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post