Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

Dugaleen

Post by Dugaleen »

Ordered EV60 mid June and just had a call from dealer should collect sometime in October.
Climate basic Convenience basic Drive sport basic Assisted drive basic Parking package basic
Heat pump 100kw charging. No missing facilities hopefully. Watch this space.

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ likewise - ordered late May, spec as signature below, was advised today that it’s due to them early Oct with no missing features. They even gave me my VIN for registering in the Skoda Powerpass app (so I can get the tag/card on order)
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Xtopher wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:24 pm They are shutting down the plant purely for cashflow reasons. Skoda have said in the press that they can have the possibility of almost unlimited space but limit it to ~50-55k because any more will mean they have too much money tied up in cars they can't (yet) sell. They prefer to keep shifts going, and while they can keep the numbers of incomplete cars lower than 50k, they will keep the shifts but if it looks like they will breach 50k incomplete cars, they will stop shifts.

Also read that while shifts are stopped, incomplete cars can still be finished as chips will keep on arriving. They planned to clear something like 20k cars during their summer shutdown which I think ended up running for neigh on 3 weeks? Adding 3 days to a shutdown of 2 days seems sensible if they can get guys in for overtime to keep completing cars waiting on chips.
Not that I don’t trust you, but where do you get this info from?
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

i can understand not building and storing cars they haven’t sold, YET, but what about the cars that have been sold already and are waiting to be built. Mine for example. lol
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

Wotters wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:43 pm i can understand not building and storing cars they haven’t sold, YET, but what about the cars that have been sold already and are waiting to be built. Mine for example. lol
Ah, but have you paid in full, or - like most of us, I think - just the deposit?

That is what Xtopher is saying - that they are trying to limit the number of cars standing around that are not yet in a position to be billed.

If they have 50,000 cars sitting around, that is more than £1.5 billion worth of cars waiting to be finished and billed (and that is a estimate based on the lowest of figures).
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Why should I pay upfront for something they can’t deliver (yet) and don’t know when they can, as they’re trying to figure out if the egg came before the chicken or the other way around.
The longer they take to produce my car….(and yours and yours….) the longer they’ll have to sit and wait with unfinished cars on an airfield.

Sadly it’s kafkaesque for all sides involved 🤷‍♂️
Pm83

Post by Pm83 »

I’ve ordered 3 of these through my business. All 80 sportlines same specs (fair few extras) just different colours. Ordered mid July and after being told build week of 28 or something like that told to expect delay. After reading up wasn’t expecting till end of the year with all the delays.
Then updated to week 34, and one of them now is in at the dealers ready to collect. Others not complete yet. Strange as ordered at the same time. Oh well least it’s mine out of the 3 that’s in now! :)
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Seems that the Sportline models might be coming through quicker than the other ones ?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Stripy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:27 pmNot that I don’t trust you, but where do you get this info from?
Various sources in the press. Most of comes from Union leader(s) as they are very clear to their members what is going on. Some quotes from Skoda CEO. You need to read back stories at least 6 months to build the picture. Like a mention of how many cars they can store in one story, a mention about them having a limit before plant shutdown due to cash flow in another.

On my phone atm but I’ll dig some out and post them when I get on my laptop.
Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Xtopher wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:42 am
Stripy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:27 pmNot that I don’t trust you, but where do you get this info from?
Various sources in the press. Most of comes from Union leader(s) as they are very clear to their members what is going on. Some quotes from Skoda CEO. You need to read back stories at least 6 months to build the picture. Like a mention of how many cars they can store in one story, a mention about them having a limit before plant shutdown due to cash flow in another.

On my phone atm but I’ll dig some out and post them when I get on my laptop.

Details from CEO about number of cars they can hold due to cash flow - https://praguebusinessjournal.com/skoda ... -shortage/

Details on latest shutdown (next week) - https://tinyurl.com/7ewpab4n

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post