Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

tomm636 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:41 am Hi. After ordering my iV80 in mid May I was given an estimated delivery of 22nd Oct. I asked the dealer this week if they can give me a build week, their response was that my Car is already built but the delivery date is still 22nd Oct. Has anyone experienced getting their car ahead of the estimated delivery date?
Built, but waiting for a chip?
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

Xtopher

Post by Xtopher »

Xtopher wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:06 am
Wotters wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:20 am my order was placed on the 10th of July. the dealer rang me this week to let me know it’s accepted and the planned build week is 42.
Ahh our cars can be build buddies! Ours was ordered 20th July and also has build week 42 8-)
Ours now been brought forward to wk 38 :D (if it happens!)
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

I heard from my dealer today. I have a provisional build date of week 40 - October 4.

My order was placed July 9. It is an Enyaq iV 60, Energy Blue, with 100kW DC charging, HUD, Ecosuite and Assisted Drive Plus, amongst other things.

So I guess I am looking at sometime in November, with luck. Which isn't too far from when we first thought, but going two months without any confirmed date was getting to me! :)
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Rather than relying on the dealer to update you (which to be fair it looks like some are very good at, others not so good though), you can get your order number (eight digits, starts with a 3) off your order confirmation and ask on the Live Chat on the Skoda website every couple of weeks for an update on the order status. If you don't know the order confirmation number, then they can work it out from things like your name, address and the date you placed the order.

Mine's still awaiting a build date :(
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
enyaqyaqyaq

Post by enyaqyaqyaq »

Collected our Enyaq 60 today from the local dealership. Was told that at that moment there were only 21 Enyaqs available in stock in the UK! Apparently very few Enyaqs in store are allowed to be sold due to the shortage of display models. Plus, used Enyaqs have apparently appreciated by 6% above new price due to exceptional demand. A model bought today would be available from late March/April 2022 according to their system! Unprecedented demand.
ians

Post by ians »

Ordered Sportline 80x at the end of July and just been given a provisional build date wc 20 Sept. Earlier than I was expecting. Now hoping it does not get delayed. I too got my update directly from Skoda after getting my order. number from the dealer.
UK: Sportline 80x, 21" Betria wheels, Race Blue Metallic, Heat Pump and most options. No sunroof or tow bar.
Ordered end July, entered production week 38.
Chris__M

Post by Chris__M »

RichR wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:04 pm Rather than relying on the dealer to update you (which to be fair it looks like some are very good at, others not so good though), you can get your order number (eight digits, starts with a 3) off your order confirmation and ask on the Live Chat on the Skoda website every couple of weeks for an update on the order status.
As mentioned elsewhere, I actually got some snark from Skoda for doing this, being told I should either go through my dealer or wait to be told, but not to bother them on chat.

I think this was triggered because I called two days running (having only called once before, 2-3 weeks previously). However, this was because on the first of the two consecutive days, their order enquiry system was down. Even when I explained that, the guy was quite rude.

However, when my dealer advised me a vague "about 5 weeks" yesterday, I did use Skoda chat again, to get an exact (provisional!) week number, and they were happy to help. So it may well be that that one guy was having a bad day or something. :)
Enyaq iV 60. Energy Blue with EcoSuite, 19" wheels, 100kW charging.
Comfort Basic, Assisted Drive Plus (Drive Sport), HUD, Parking Basic, Transport, Panoramic Sunroof.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yeah, I think only checking once every 3 weeks or so until you have a build week, and being polite is only fair. There's probably no point checking again once you've got a build week until that week. Like you said, probably got someone having a bad day.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

Ordered my IV 60, Moon white Eco suite with Vega Wheels on July the 10th
Was told week 42 build a couple of weeks ago.
Today my build week has been brought forward to week 40 (4th of October)
I have specified the following options.
Chrome pack, Comfort seat basic, Climate package basic, Convenience package plus, Light and view package basic,
Drive sport package basic, Assisted drive package plus, Parking package plus, Infotainment package plus and panoramic sunroof.

Fingers crossed for a safe and timely delivery to my dealer. 🤞
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Out of curiosity, for those of you who are spending your own money here, are you having to pay a deposit for your new Enyaq - and then being kept in the dark somewhat as to when you’ll actually get you car?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post