Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

KBEE

Post by KBEE »

It’s finally here!!!

17 months and 16 days since I ordered, my Enyaq Sportline has finally been delivered.

I still have lots to learn but first impressions are very positive. It’s a lovely car and I’m really enjoying the switch to electric.

I’ve not driven far, but the range this morning with 75% charge was showing as 231 miles, so roughly 308 miles if that rate carried over to a full charge. I’m sure it’ll change as I drive more, but you can’t argue with that.

Set up with my Phone (iPhone) and the MySkoda App has been smooth so far. Touch wood.

Subjective I know, but I absolutely love the colour - the Energy Blue really stands out in my work car park where 90% of the other cars are grey!

Now time for me to dive into the rest of the forum and learn some tips and tricks!

IMG_0742.jpg

Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!

LocaliserEstablished

Post by LocaliserEstablished »

KBEE wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:43 am It’s finally here!!!
Congratulations, a fun couple of weeks driving ahead!

You've gone for the exact model and extras I'm hoping to get, however I have been deciding between the Energy Blue and the Grey, but you're picture has absolutely sold the Blue! It looks great! I love a coloured car.

How are people finding the sunroof? Is it a worthy addition, or is it quite small? Does it enable people in the back to have a better view and create an air of spaciousness, or is it mostly for the front seat occupants?
KBEE

Post by KBEE »

Re the sunroof - I chose it mainly because I had one on my previous car (VW Tiguan) and it made a big difference to the sense of space and light inside the car.

It’s early days, but I’m glad I specified it for the Enyaq. Obviously it’s nice to open it and let some air in on sunny days, but just having the light come in is the main thing.
Ordered 10th Feb 2022:

Enyaq iV 80 Sportline
Energy Blue
Climate Pack Plus, Convenience Pack Plus, Family Pack, Panoramic Sunroof

Delivered 26th July 2023!
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

Congratulations on your new car,I took delivery of my Sports line on the 1st of July 23 ,Race Blue with sunroof,I have also added window deflectors,the combination works well,plenty of light from the roof and a good flow of air for the dogs in the back.Recent wet weather and I haven’t had to use the AC or the heater to keep the windows from steaming up. 1400 miles and showing 4.2 miles kwh which Iam very happy with.
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
enyaq88

Post by enyaq88 »

I was due to take delivery of my sports line tomorrow after just over 14months from ordering but now received notification that the cooling pump needs replacing. Apparently the parts are on back order due to the volume of VAG brand vehicles affected. Has anyone else had this issue?
Wills01

Post by Wills01 »

Enyaq88 - I have had the exact same issue. Due to be delivered on Friday (13/10) and I had an email telling me the cooling pump had failed the PDI and the car is now to be sent for repair. Out of curiosity, how long did you wait for a fix?
anglefire

Post by anglefire »

Mine arrives in the morning at about 7am :) all confirmed. Ordered back in Feb this year.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post