Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

dezember

Post by dezember »

aljack42 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:06 pm After 9 month and 3 days gestation the car has been delivered. Conception was September 2021.

It has Version 3 software (Battery % and GOM both shown adjacent). All seems to be well but there has only been one day's use so far.

I can't get Android Auto working wirelessly and, because the car has only got USB-C sockets, I have not yet got a wire to plug my phone in with. Problem might be with the phone I guess, which is using Android 8 and no updates are possible any more. There are no side sensors but then I did not specify Intelligent Parking, only Parking +. There is a 360° view though.
Congrats on your new car! How was the quality of the 360 degree camera? I had a test drive on the BZ4Xyz last week and the 360 camera is horrendous!
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

aljack42 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:06 pm After 9 month and 3 days gestation the car has been delivered. Conception was September 2021.

It has Version 3 software (Battery % and GOM both shown adjacent). All seems to be well but there has only been one day's use so far.

I can't get Android Auto working wirelessly and, because the car has only got USB-C sockets, I have not yet got a wire to plug my phone in with. Problem might be with the phone I guess, which is using Android 8 and no updates are possible any more. There are no side sensors but then I did not specify Intelligent Parking, only Parking +. There is a 360° view though.
I was told you couldn't get the Parking+ on the 60 when I ordered same month as you, only a rear camera with parking basic...very annoying as my current and previous car both had it and it's a great feature.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
dezember

Post by dezember »

TheCorm wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:54 pm

I was told you couldn't get the Parking+ on the 60 when I ordered same month as you, only a rear camera with parking basic...very annoying as my current and previous car both had it and it's a great feature.
That’s weird. When I ordered mine in December , parking+ is still orderable. By any chance you are also in the UK?
iV60 Metallic Green :) Assisted Drive. Climate basic. Light & view. Parking plus. Lounge. Ordered 1st Dec 2021. Delivered in August 2022.
BazBox99

Post by BazBox99 »

Ordered my 60 in November 2021, just had this update from dealership:

"Your Enyaq is scheduled for build in August.
The car usually reaches us around 2 months after build, so my estimate at this point is for October.
I will be in touch again in late August. At that point we will be able to confirm the build and therefore be a little more certain on dates for you."

Delivery was originally scheduled for May but considering the state of the world at the moment I'm not complaining.

By the by, we bought a second hand 2018 Leaf in the meantime as our second car, and it's absolutely fabulous 👌
Enyaq iV Estate 62kWh 132kW Loft 60 100kW Auto - Black Magic Metallic Paint - Comfort Seat Package Basic - Parking Package Basic - Assisted Drive Package Basic - Climate Package Basic. Ordered Nov 21, arrived September 22
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

Many congrats on the new car! :D Feel free to share a picture of the new baby ;)

Btw, did your car come with side assist? I also ordered mine with the assisted drive basic package (which included side assist at the time of order), but the configurator in my country has since changed, so hoping I'll get all the options I ordered, as I was never notified about any change in equipment.

Anyway, dealer called me yesterday saying my car has arrived in Portugal (exactly at the the 1 year anniversary of placing my order) and that I should be picking it up sometime within the next 2 weeks. Can't wait!! :D
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

enyaqPT wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:24 am

Many congrats on the new car! :D Feel free to share a picture of the new baby ;)

Btw, did your car come with side assist? I also ordered mine with the assisted drive basic package (which included side assist at the time of order), but the configurator in my country has since changed, so hoping I'll get all the options I ordered, as I was never notified about any change in equipment.

Anyway, dealer called me yesterday saying my car has arrived in Portugal (exactly at the the 1 year anniversary of placing my order) and that I should be picking it up sometime within the next 2 weeks. Can't wait!! :D

My iV60 has the Blind Spot Detection as part of the Assisted Drive Basic Pack. My order was submitted to the Skoda factory July 21 (Same month as your order) and accepted by the factory sometime in December 21, delivered June 22 (Just over a week ago). I believe all orders accepted before the BSD was removed from the Assisted Drive Pack will be fulfilled unless otherwise notified.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

Skeniv wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:56 am

My iV60 has the Blind Spot Detection as part of the Assisted Drive Basic Pack. My order was submitted to the Skoda factory July 21 (Same month as your order) and accepted by the factory sometime in December 21, delivered June 22 (Just over a week ago). I believe all orders accepted before the BSD was removed from the Assisted Drive Pack will be fulfilled unless otherwise notified.
Thanks, that's great to know. I wish you many happy electric miles :D
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
fivetide

Post by fivetide »

53 weeks in total.
But it's now finally on the drive, looking shiny.
aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

No side sensors (assume you mean extra sensors just ahead of the front wheel arch). But parking with the 360° view is a breeze. But it does have blind spot detection, which is worked off the rear sensors of course.
Last edited by aljack42 on Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w
aljack42

Post by aljack42 »

dezember wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Congrats on your new car! How was the quality of the 360 degree camera? I had a test drive on the BZ4Xyz last week and the 360 camera is horrendous!
360° camera picture quality is great but I have not used it in the dark yet.
iV60 Loft Quartz (now Graphite) grey. Towbar, Comfort+, Convenience, Light & View Basic, Transport, Parking+, Climate+, Sunroof, Assisted Drive Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Family+, Ordered 21 Sept '21. Delivered 27/6/22 with version 3 s/w

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post