Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

martin.crooks

Post by martin.crooks »

Evening All,

Just wondered how long currently the wait is from order accepted, to being built, as I get the feeling at the moment there is no particular logic to cars being delivered. I ordered it at the end of February

Thanks

marc1873

Post by marc1873 »

martin.crooks wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:18 pm Evening All,

Just wondered how long currently the wait is from order accepted, to being built, as I get the feeling at the moment there is no particular logic to cars being delivered. I ordered it at the end of February

Thanks
Nov 21 order, last week was on way to port. 60 model for what it's worth.
60 ordered Nov 21.
Quartz Grey (Now Graphite)
21" betria alloys, suite leather
Climate plus ,Convenience plus, family plus, drive sport & parking pack. 100kw charging.
enyaqPT

Post by enyaqPT »

aljack42 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:00 pm
enyaqPT wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:24 am
aljack42 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:06 pm After 9 month and 3 days gestation the car has been delivered. Conception was September 2021.

It has Version 3 software (Battery % and GOM both shown adjacent). All seems to be well but there has only been one day's use so far.

I can't get Android Auto working wirelessly and, because the car has only got USB-C sockets, I have not yet got a wire to plug my phone in with. Problem might be with the phone I guess, which is using Android 8 and no updates are possible any more. There are no side sensors but then I did not specify Intelligent Parking, only Parking +. There is a 360° view though.
Many congrats on the new car! :D Feel free to share a picture of the new baby ;)

Btw, did your car come with side assist? I also ordered mine with the assisted drive basic package (which included side assist at the time of order), but the configurator in my country has since changed, so hoping I'll get all the options I ordered, as I was never notified about any change in equipment.

Anyway, dealer called me yesterday saying my car has arrived in Portugal (exactly at the the 1 year anniversary of placing my order) and that I should be picking it up sometime within the next 2 weeks. Can't wait!! :D

No side sensors (assume you mean extra sensors just ahead of the front wheel arch). But parking with the 360° view is a breeze. But it does have blind spot detection, which is worked off the rear sensors of course.
Sorry, I meant Blind Spot Detection, which was part of the Convenience Pack Basic when I ordered but has since been removed. Glad to hear people are receiving their cars as specced in the order.
Race Blue 60 Loft
Convenience Pack Basic, Parking Pack Basic, Assisted Drive Basic
Ordered July 2021
parkview094

Post by parkview094 »

martin.crooks wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:18 pm Evening All,

Thanks
Correct there is no logic to cars being delivered, although seemingly 60s are being prioritised. How long is a piece of string? Ordered Oct '21 - order still not accepted.
Enyaq iV80, ecoSuite, Metallic Brilliant Silver, Heat Pump, Climate Pack, Convenience Pack Plus, Transport Pack, Panoramic Roof.
Ohme Home Pro Charger (Tethered)
Ordered 13/10/21. Order accepted July 2022. Build Week 44 (31st October). Collected 17/12/22
cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

Iv60 ordered end of October. Was told last Friday that it was getting built wc 27th June. Just got advised there that it is built and waiting transport. Finally!!
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Wow they seem to be going through the iV60 builds double quick time. I just hope quality doesn’t degrade as they rush to ramp up production.

Day two after delivery my foot got caught slightly under the break and the pedal cover lip came loose. Same day the flap protecting the wiring under the steering in the footwell dropped loose. I just tucked both back in, although the pedal cover wouldn’t return to its original state.

4F8AB19F-F15E-45BB-81CD-608C9EB6F537.jpeg

Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

Just had an update from Skoda UK saying my car is in production but delivery has been delayed with apologies - only problem is my Enyaq was delivered last November and the last time I checked had not ordered a second one! Will await any further updates with interest!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.
Ouvavou

Post by Ouvavou »

More iv60 good news!

I had a call from my dealer this afternoon informing me that mine is built and in its way! It did have build week 28 assigned which I believe is w/c 11/7.

He said that I should have it this month before I reminded him that I was on holiday from the last week of July for 3 weeks. He said he’d see what he could do to get it to me before I go but I’m hoping h that doesn’t happen - I don’t see much point it sitting on my drive for the first 3 weeks of ownership. I’d rather wait until 1/9 now and get the new registration but we’ll see. I guess the dealer wants it off his hands asap.

I have no idea if it literally just finished being built or is well in its way.
IV60, quartz grey, suite trim, regulus alloys,
Packs: assisted drive+, climate+, Drive, Light & view, parking, convenience+, Transport, Family, Rear side airbags, towbar, 100KW. Zappi & Solar.
Ordered 20/10/21 - Delivered 19/07/22
Glen I

Post by Glen I »

That's great news, I have the same build week and have a similar spec and ordered the same time, grey, suit but not so many extras. Looking at some of the comments, it looks like people are getting cars 4 weeks after their build date, so not sure we will get the cars in July. TBH if the car arrives mid to late August, I will prefer to wait until the new reg, a discussion I will need to have with my dealer who insist I take the car within 8 days of it been delivered. Quoting its a requirement of the plug in grant, which is a load of crap to me but let's see when the car comes.
c18n

Post by c18n »

Hello, I’ve followed posts here for a long time. Thanks to all for sharing.

I ordered in July 2021.

Given the approaching anniversary, I’ve complained that I don’t have a build date or any real idea when my car will be delivered.

My leasing company has been in touch with their Skoda contact, and subsequently advised me to be prepared to wait another 12 months, so 2 years from order date.

Effectively, Skoda isn’t giving any real date/estimate and my leasing company is trying to estimate/guess, albeit poorly informed by Skoda.

I’ve also been told that Skoda is prioritising builds in order of:
1. 60 model
2. 80 model without options
3. 80 model with options

I understand that there are unprecedented supply issues and that there is variability, related to model, options, leasing, etc. But I see similar orders placed after mine and delivered earlier, and I see few orders as early as mine that remain undelivered and even unscheduled.

I find Skoda’s opaque and uncommunicative approach extremely poor.

My leasing company and dealer don’t appear to be able to do anything about the situation. There doesn’t appear to be any recourse with Skoda.

I’m extremely annoyed by Skoda’s behaviour and don’t have a good alternative at the moment. But I won’t forget my experience and I doubt I'll consider buying Skoda and VW Group ever again.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post