Duration from Order to Uk Delivery - Your Experience?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions

How many months did your Enyaq take from order to final delivery?

3%
1%
3%
9%
7%
2%
More than 6
19%
Still waiting : 0-3 months so far
4%
Still waiting : 4-6 months so far
8%
Still waiting : over 6 months so far
43%

Total votes: 431

cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

TheCorm wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm Do you have any optional extras?

My 60 Loft was ordered (via lease company Arval) end of September 21 and delivered a couple of weeks back.

So strange that yours is delayed. My last estimate was Mid October too.

On the lease order confirmation it may have the dealer name and a contact. I found the dealer much more helpful than the lease company on progress updates.
Who was your lease company if you don’t mind me asking? I’m Arval as well, however my Enyaq is stuck in purgatory aka PDI centre for two weeks.

TheCorm

Post by TheCorm »

cbruntooo wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:14 am
TheCorm wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 pm Do you have any optional extras?

My 60 Loft was ordered (via lease company Arval) end of September 21 and delivered a couple of weeks back.

So strange that yours is delayed. My last estimate was Mid October too.

On the lease order confirmation it may have the dealer name and a contact. I found the dealer much more helpful than the lease company on progress updates.
Who was your lease company if you don’t mind me asking? I’m Arval as well, however my Enyaq is stuck in purgatory aka PDI centre for two weeks.
Yeah mine is Arval. End of my timeline went like this:

Around 30th June - Arrived in UK
Around 8th July - Arrived at dealer
11th July - Arval confirmed they would approve but had some system issue
13th July - System issue finally sorted and order approved
14th July - Booked for delivery on the 25th
14th - 22nd - PDI, then it was handed to the delivery company at the end of the day on the 22nd for delivery on 25th which went fairly smoothly. The PDI seems to be taking longer as they've suddenly got a backlog due to all the 60 orders being completed en mass.

If you're using Arval, depending on where you are possibly, there is a fair chance the dealer with Fish Brothers Skoda in Swindon.
iv60 in Race Blue, Loft interior with 20" Vega wheels - Ordered Sep21, Delivered 25/07/22
Packs - Comfort seat plus, Family, Climate plus, Drive Sport, Assisted drive, Parking, Convenience, Heat Pump.
cbruntooo

Post by cbruntooo »

14th - 22nd - PDI, then it was handed to the delivery company at the end of the day on the 22nd for delivery on 25th which went fairly smoothly. The PDI seems to be taking longer as they've suddenly got a backlog due to all the 60 orders being completed en mass.

If you're using Arval, depending on where you are possibly, there is a fair chance the dealer with Fish Brothers Skoda in Swindon.
So I’ve got another lease company but my finance is with Arval. Essentially they told me the same that PDI is taking longer due to the amount they have. Been there almost two weeks now. At least it’s there I guess. Just got a feeling they will try deliver when I’m on holiday for three weeks.
jimmyb78

Post by jimmyb78 »

We've sailed past the year mark since my wife ordered her 80 with no build date in sight. Latest update from lease company was October but can't see them keeping to that if not even assigned a build date yet.

Lease company refuses to believe cars ordered way after have been delivered and just give the standard "production delays" line.

Starting to think it'll be 2023 before we see it.
iv80 loft, Arctic Silver electric towbar, 125kw fast charging, kids pack
Ordered Early July 2021 through Hitachi lease
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

jimmyb78 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:55 am We've sailed past the year mark since my wife ordered her 80 with no build date in sight. Latest update from lease company was October but can't see them keeping to that if not even assigned a build date yet.

Lease company refuses to believe cars ordered way after have been delivered and just give the standard "production delays" line.

Starting to think it'll be 2023 before we see it.
Yes similar to mine - I get the same line of 'production delays etc etc' - with no comment or recognition of other cars being delivered - even through themselves... :?: My secret hope is that I'm going to get a message its ready for delivery - but its a very fanciful, far fetched hope :D but it keeps me going. Think I'll prod the dealer this time rather than the lease company and see what they say.... :roll:
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
MBOO

Post by MBOO »

The lease companies are useless i had no update from mine (Leasplan) for 8 months i just went direct to dealer and they were actually quite helpful reading the two above my situation was very similar though at least hit the 12 month mark and it was delivered. To not have a build date still is just outrageous. I would be seething!!! But you've come so far there's no going back.
jimmyb78

Post by jimmyb78 »

RallimG wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:30 pm Yes similar to mine - I get the same line of 'production delays etc etc' - with no comment or recognition of other cars being delivered - even through themselves... :?: My secret hope is that I'm going to get a message its ready for delivery - but its a very fanciful, far fetched hope :D but it keeps me going. Think I'll prod the dealer this time rather than the lease company and see what they say.... :roll:
Seems we're around the same order time, getting ridiculous now! My wife tried the dealer as well as she'd had a message from them when first ordered. They were equally unhelpful.

So far in now that just got to wait for it, the 80 only just snuck onto her list and doesn't feature anymore as it's over the 40k mark and nothing else of similar size/range. Annoyingly we don't even need the towbar now as plans have changed in the year since we ordered it.

Her current Prius+ will be almost 6 years into a 4 year lease when it finally goes :lol: definitely wont be paying for any damage!
iv80 loft, Arctic Silver electric towbar, 125kw fast charging, kids pack
Ordered Early July 2021 through Hitachi lease
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

jimmyb78 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:06 pm
RallimG wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:30 pm Yes similar to mine - I get the same line of 'production delays etc etc' - with no comment or recognition of other cars being delivered - even through themselves... :?: My secret hope is that I'm going to get a message its ready for delivery - but its a very fanciful, far fetched hope :D but it keeps me going. Think I'll prod the dealer this time rather than the lease company and see what they say.... :roll:
Seems we're around the same order time, getting ridiculous now! My wife tried the dealer as well as she'd had a message from them when first ordered. They were equally unhelpful.

So far in now that just got to wait for it, the 80 only just snuck onto her list and doesn't feature anymore as it's over the 40k mark and nothing else of similar size/range. Annoyingly we don't even need the towbar now as plans have changed in the year since we ordered it.

Her current Prius+ will be almost 6 years into a 4 year lease when it finally goes :lol: definitely wont be paying for any damage!
Yes there is no going back - my order is £16 a month above allowance - if I ordered it again it would be an extra £120 so I need to stick with it. What was galling this week was a brand new Blue Sportline went slowly past me on the back of a delivery trailer when I was on my lunchtime walk.... funnily enough it wasn't mine... :cry:

IMG_1483.jpg

Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
RTM322

Post by RTM322 »

serotonin wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:37 pm
RTM322 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:58 pm Ordered my IV60 on the 29th of October, was given a build date of week 28 (last week), on Monday this i week was told by my dealer that the car was built and in Emden awaiting transport.
Dealer said it should be available to pick up in a couple of weeks, can't wait.
Keep us updated, I'm build week 29 and was told on Thursday mine was built and on way to Emden. Hoping mines on same ship!
Dealer called yesterday car arrived so due to pick it up next Thursday, going to visit the dealer to make sure that I have all the options ordered
Islay2009

Post by Islay2009 »

Order placed on 29th January 2022. iV80 Suite. Arctic Silver. Sun roof, power tail lift, HUD, comfort seat pack, Convenience pack, Assisted Drive Basic pack, Climate pack, Infotainment pack!! Had a call from the dealership June 29th to say that my order had been "Accepted!". 6 weeks further down the line, I still have not got build or delivery date! Can anyone advise or are in the same position. Has anyone heard if builds are taking place and what is the situation on semiconductors? Skoda have not had a very good review in the Auto Express for dealerships not keeping customers updated! Came 17th out of 17! Honda CR-V topped the list. I have a 5th Generation Honda CR-V EX and am wondering if I should bother with the Skoda! It's my 3rd CR-V, but I wanted a change, hence the Skoda Enyaq iV 80. Cheaper to run than my Honda. 27th week tomorrow since order placed.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post