Is it possible to display time clock whilst having l radio on?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
newby Ian

Post by newby Ian »

Is there a way to display time clock rather that stations whilst listening to radio ?
I find the time clock less distracting especially night driving but haven’t been able to set it up to do this .

Anyone know how please ?

RichR

Post by RichR »

I seem to remember this was asked a few years ago - and the best solution was to simply create a new page with just one small icon on it and slide over to that rather than your main page. At least as the software was back then, it wasn't possible to have the big analogue clock on the screen with the infotainment switched on.

If you find the screen distracting, it's worth having an experiment with the different backgrounds and colour settings, or changing what's on it. For example, I like having a map visible (gives me warning of corners and congestion ahead), but you don't have to have one. You could make a really minimal page with just the radio station display for example.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post